7 / girls' karaoke

Third person's POV

Lying on his bed, Sunwoo turned on the phone, looking at the time. 7:30pm. He sighed, actually waiting for a call from y/n.

why did she seen him? Did she forgot to reply? Was she tired because of school?

He was already in his ready-to-go-to-the-cinema outfit for the past 30 minutes. It was a plain long-sleeve black t-shirt matched with a black jeans. Nothing much since simple suited him the most.

Suddenly a notification popped up on his screen. It was like a big mistake seeing the message, because it definitely wasn't what he'd been hoping and waiting for.

He thought she didn't call him because she was getting ready, or she accidentally slept, or maybe she had school works. But none of them was the reason.

He stared back once again to the paragraphs y/n threw him 3 minutes ago.

y/n^^

'let's to to the cinema tonight ;)'
seen 5 hours ago

'Sunwoo'

'sorry..'

'sunwoo..read this'

'yeen asked me to go the Girls' Karaoke with her...'

'I actually forgot to reply earlier'

'I know we had promised this before but can we go next time? It's my first time going out with yeen anyway'

'And even if I don't join, Jacob will be with you right, I'm sorry don't be mad:('

'promise next time we'll go hehe really'

Things were loaded in Sunwoo's mind at the moment. He put his phone aside, laying his chest back on the bed and pulled the mattress up to his shoulder.

It wasn't like he mad at y/n, no not at all. Just a little sad since they both had promised to watch movie together the day they watched Titanic. But Yeen was her new friend anyway, he understood if y/n chose her suggestion over mine this time since they need to hangout more to be closer.

Sunwoo, positive you still have countless days to spend with y/n.He thought to himself.

He clear all his thoughts off.

Closing his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

><

Y/n's POV

It was loud here I barely heard what yeen said. The rooms here weren't soundproof either so if people were singing, crying or screaming loudly, they could be heard.

I was suprised when yeen said she already booked a room for us the second day we met so that was the reason why I turned off sunwoo's offer. Suddenly guilty went knocking my heart.

It was a girl's karaoke so obviously I can't invite jacob and sunwoo to come over.

It's just one day. Why am I over thinking. It's not that we're a couple right?

One of the workers there led our way to the mentioned room earlier. We entered the room and make ourselves comfortable.

A while later the worker came back with some wines, putting them on the table infront us.

"Have fun" he bowed and left.

I was pretty sure this place wasn't like the other karaokes. Just seeing how the worker led and even served wines for us, I believed this place is for riches. Yeen must be from rich family.

We try to adjust the light colour from the normal white to a dark purple tone one, giving some kind of LA vibes. It matched perfectly with our short black dress, thanks to yeen that messaged me to wear it earlier. We took the mic and had fun.

><

________________________________

I'm not satisfied with this chapter since it's short but here you go anyway :))