11 / day off

y/n's POV

I went out of the bathroom, wearing an oversized shirt of mine and a short. It was the next day. We both felt tired after hanging out the whole day yesterday so we went to sleep right away after that.

I rubbed my wet hair and blew it with the hairdryer.

"what do you want to eat?" sunwoo who was sitting crossed legged at the edge of his bed asked me, eyes looking at the phone searching for foods we could eat for breakfast.

"anyhing's fine"

He nodded and start scrolling. He then chose two sets of chicken waffles and two americanos.

"do you drink coffee?" sunwoo asked.

"I do"

15 minutes later, the foods arrived and sunwo picked them up and brought them to the kitchen.

"what are we going to do today?" y/n asked before taking a sip of the coffee

"home i guess since we're both tired."

I just agreed. "are you wounds healed?"

"yea, thanks for you" he winked.

After we done with the breakfast, we went to the living room, chilling. But I went minutes later after him.

He saw me holding a book and he had this curiousness on his face so I explained to him.

"we have final exams tomorrow"

He hummed in response."come here" His arm wide opened telling me to sit next to him, in his embrace. I did as he told and went to him.

"study well okay y/n, you can do it!" he smiled as I nodded.

"oh and can yeen come over later? she says that she want me to teach her something..." I asked.

"sure"

I opened the book and started reading. I felt a hand on my head. I looked up and saw sunwoo stroking his fingers through my hair while scrolling something on his phone.

To be honest I don' t know what our status either. We haven't been in a relationship yet. I like him but I don't know if he feels the same because he never confess anything. We just become closer each day and I feel comfortable being by his side. And I think that's all that matters.

As I was memorizing some notes that will be out in the exams, my eyes suddenly felt heavy and fell asleep.

><

"y/n..yeen's here" sunwoo tapped on my shoulder.

I rubbed my eyes, turning my body aside and saw yeen. She stood straight at her spot, staring at me and sunwoo.

I finally came to my senses. Oh sh-i forgot-. I quickly stood up from sunwoo, pulling my outfit down since it was lifted up a bit while I was laying earlier.

"come on" I grabbed her hand, dragging her into the kitchen.

She teased "woww woww are you both a thing ye-?"

I shocked at her question and quickly covered her mouth. "no no shh" I told her to slow down her voice since kitchen and living room literally separated with just the same wall.

She laughed and nodded.

She made herself comfortable and I started teaching her the subject that she stucked at. I was actually proud of her because she actually understood my lecturing.

Sunwoo came to the kitchen from time to time to drink and saw me teaching and I noticed how yeen always glanced at him every time he entered the kitchen.

I felt something strange, did she like him too? I brushed my thoughts off denying everything since yeen was my best friend also she knew that I liked him so she couldn't do something like that.

"bye!" The clock showed at 5 which meant two hours had passed. I waved at yeen and got back inside.

Yeen told me something while we were in the kitchen earlier.

Should I tell sunwoo about it? ...

I felt something heavy in my chest but I sighed and just decided to tell him.

He was in his bedroom.

I knocked the door and came in.

"sunwoo.."

"hmm?"

"urmm yeen...she told me earlier if we could go to the chibi cafe tomorrow afternoon after my school.."

Yes my thought were right that Yeen came from wealthy family but she was very independent and asked her parents if she wanted to make her own money. And of course their parents were really worried but at the end they agreed, saying that if she had problems they would always be there for her.

"whyy"

"she said she works as a part-timer there.."

"noo why are you looking soo sad?" he told me to sit on the bed.

I fidgeted my fingers, trying to find words.

"I mean, the cafe...you know..the clothes that they're wearing is a little.."

sunwoo cut me off before I could finished my sentence.

"are you jealous y/n ?" he smirked.

"no I'm not!" I hang my head low.

Deep down I was jealous. I knew sunwoo liked me but why didn't he confess?

><

_______________________________