17 / jacob and dabi

y/n's POV

It was 9 a.m. I yawned and threw my arms aside to hug sunwoo but he wasn't here.

"what's this?" I felt something heavy on my forehead and turned out it was a napkin.

"what's this for?"

"Was i sick yesterday?" I sighed and jumped off the bed, trying to find sunwoo.

"sunwoo?" I search for him in the toilet but he wasn't there before I noticed a note on the table beside our bed and read it.

'I'm sorry y/n..I have a sudden emergency meeting it's about work. I'll be back at 12 ): ... you're sick yesterday so I bought you some medicines, don't forget to take it :)'

I didn't know if I should be happy or not. He bought medicines for me but he left me for works? Plus it was our first date.

I sighed again and took the medicines he mentioned earlier. It was so quiet and I didn't know what should I do in here, I didn't dare to go out either because I'm afraid of strangers.

So I, being the most caring girlfriend, I took all sunwoo's clothes that he had worn and put them in different plastic bags and put his shoes he wore yesterday back into the luggage.

Ding!

I heard the doorbell ring. Walking to the door and opened it, there was a hotel worker delivering some breakfast.

"Mr sunwoo?" he asked.

"ah,yes" I nodded and he gave me the food. I closed the door back and put it on the coffee table.

I didn't have the appetite to eat that so I just left it there and took a shower since I hadn't bathed since yesterday.

I changed myself into a red crop top, a jeans and a white fluffy cardigan. While changing something fun popped up in my mind which told me to hangout with Jacob and Dabi.

So I fastened my steps, locked the door and went to room beside me and sunwoo's. They booked our room side to side so that we can easily contact each other if we ever need anything.

I knocked on the door and jacob welcomed me inside. Dabi was happy to see me.

"y/n!" She came and hugged me. We became very close to each other and I love her. She did treated me like a little sister and I like it so much. I felt love.

"what are you doing here?" she asked.

"sunwoo left me"

Jacob shocked at my answer. "he left you? woah on your first date? where'd he go? he need a smacking on the head"

I chuckled. "I don't know, he said because of work"

"weird" Jacob mumbled. He decided to call sunwoo but he didn't answer.

"he turned off his phone" jacob sighed. "Never mind come let's join us eat this breakfast, your luck because I bought extra" He winked.

We ate the breakfast on the bed. "I'm sorry I disturb your time"I said but they were so kind to not care about it.

We took a walk outside for an hour and came back to our room. I thanked them for hanging out with me today.

" don't forget to hit sunwoo and smack his head later!"

"bye!" I waved to them and went inside my room again. I was happier thsn before now.

It was 11:30 and I decided to wait for sunwoo but I can't. I was too tired and sleepy so I took a nap.

><

"y/n...y/n"

I heard a whisper in my ear which made me woke up. But I didn't open my eyes. I decided to let them shutted again because I was a little mad at him.

"y/n..I'm here.."he tried to wake me up in the most gentleman way and my heart couldn't take it anymore.His every touch on my shoulder made my heart melted.

"y/n I miss you...wake up.." he went near me and played with my bangs. He put a strip of my hair at the back of my ear which made me felt ticklish.

"stopp. " I turned my back towards him, pulling the mattress up to cover my whole body.

"you're awake?"

I didn't answered.

"y/n what's wrong?" is your sick get worse?"

I shook my head. Even though I was fully drown under the mattress but he could still see my head movement.

"then why..?" he put his arm on my waist, side-hugging me.

"you left me" I gave up and started talking to him.

My words somehow stung him at the heart.

"I know y/n and I'm sorry for that. I know you are more and more important than my work. I promise I won't do it anymore, I promise."

He pulled the mattress down and turned my body towards him, leaving kisses all over my face and lastly stop on my lips.

"promise me?" I asked.

He hummed and kissed my lips. This time was longer than yesterday and I swear I felt pleasure.

I broke the kiss and he hugged me.

"why didn't you eat the breakfast I ordered hm?"

"I ate with jacob and dabi, I ate their food."

He nodded, bringing me even closer. "I'm sorry.. "

"you know if you break the promise Jacob told me to do this " I said, before hitting him and smacked his head, slightly hard.

"ouch! Jacob told my y/n to do that??that boy aishh"

"exactly."

><

____________________________________

it’s been a month since I started this book and happy 335 readers I'm really thankful to every single one of you, truly 💟
-kyupeavhes-