15 / introducing my girlfriend

y/n's POV

It was Monday but I didn't want to go to school. I changed myself into a comfortable outfit and entered the balcony to breathe some fresh air. I stared at the white-blueish sky, thinking what should I do after graduation, what university I want to enter, also about my new relationship with sunwoo.

Talking about relationship, I didn't know much about it since I'd never experienced one. I just knew some from all the romance movie I had watched. They went on a date, usually at the beach and then..they kissed? yeah something like that...I giggled, imagining if sunwoo would ever did that to me.

'ding dong'

I turned my head to the sound. "A minute!"

I opened the door, revealing sunwoo, and our guitars.

"sunwoo?what are you doing?"

"why..can't I come to my girlfriend's house?" he pouted.

"umm..you don't have works?"

"it's online and I can do it here. I bring my laptop anyway..and our guitars to maybe start practising?"

"ohh.." I took a peak and noticed he was carrying a bag on her shoulders.

"now you don't want to invite me to go inside? you just want your boyfriend to stand here until evening don't you" he groaned.

I just realised the situation and laughed. I pulled him inside and closed the door.

"what are you doing?" he asked me,putting all the stuff he brought on the couch.

"..nothing really, it's just day one skipping school and it's so boring. Thank you for coming by the way.."

"no problem" he smiled.

"but i'll have a meeting with my workmates first, then we can start."

"okay!"

I could see he was preparing himself for the meeting. He put his laptop on the living room's table, adjusting his tie, and fixed his messy hair using his bare fingers. Lastly he took out his perfume from his bag and sprayed some on him.

I stared at him in confusion, furrowing my eyebrow.

"...what for?"

"attracting my girlfriend, of course" he smirked.

I swear he looks so good in that full office uniform...

I rolled my eyes and then got myself into my room since I didn't want to disturb him. I laid my stomach on the bed and start scrolling something on my phone.

I was watching a youtube with the duration of 55 minutes but paused at the last 16 minutes because I heard a call from sunwoo.

"y/n!!! can you come here a minute?"

I walked to the living room and sunwoo was signalling me to come to him. So I did.

He brought me on his lap and turned my face towards him.

"why are so cuteee~~" he pinched my cheek.

"what's wrong with you.." I brushed my fingers through his hair. The smell of his perfume was still strong and I couldn't help but inhaling it more.

"just agree with me, you know your beating hard can't lie right"

of course he knew how my heart was beating so hard right now, I sat on him dude what did you expect.

I wanted to slap my own face but before I could do that, sunwoo held my hand,gently.

"do you love me y/n?" he looked deep into my eyes, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. He looked so..hot.