9 / gwangju for three days

Y/n squirmed on the bed, letting out a loud yawn. She glanced at her body and noticed a blanket was covered her up to her waist. Staring at the wall, suddenly history from last night started kicking her mind one by one. She turned her body to the right, but sunwoo wasn't there.

She jumped up from the bed and walked out from the room.

She met with the other two at the kitchen and took a seat. Sunwoo acted so innocently to her and jacob there. She was relieved thinking that maybe he didn't remember anything since it was quite an embarrassment.

She thought about it twice then she finally used her mind this time. Of course he knew it , we slept on the same bed.

It wasn't like she never sleep at their apartment, she always did but normally she slept on the couch.

Sunwoo who was in front of her suddenly started a conversation.
"y/n do you have a good sleep?"

"yeah.."

"your arms and legs still hurt?" y/n asked.

"yeah..kind of"

Jacob could feel the tension between Y/n and sunwoo since they were unusually quiet today.

"you guys didn't do anything stupid right? "

Silence sweeping up the whole atmosphere.

sunwoo suddenly bursted his stomach out loud laughing,"of course we didn't..right y/n?"

"no we didn't" she shook her head along with sunwoo.

I mean.. we really didn't though.

y/n quickly changed the topic.
"oh sunwoo, how did you get those blood and wounds actually, you really are careless aren't you?" She teased him.

Jacob nodded agreeing to what y/n said. He was curious too since he couldn't ask him last night because he didn't want to tell him.

Sunwoo hesitated a little." I..slipped?? well I went to the toilet to pee but then the floor was kind of slippery so I banged my head to the sink and..yeah that was pretty much that I remembered."

"ouhhh"

Jacob stared the y/n and then to sunwoo, still believing there was something going on but just let them passed for today.

"anyway guys.. I'm going to gwangju this afternoon."

"...for three days."

Y/n shocked as well as sunwoo.

"so sudden?"

"yeah it was my teammate's work at first, but then he fell sick so I have to replace him. I need to interview someone there for two whole day and the remaining day is just for me to you know..'self time' so two of you please leave in peace and if you want to urm ya know flirting go on" he explained, letting out a small laugh.

Y/n almost choked on her food.

"y/n"

"hmm?" she looked at Jacob who was asking her.

"can you take care of sunwoo when I'm not here? I believe someone need to take care of his wounds since they aren't completely healed yet, plus I'm worried if sunwoo might repeat the same thing over again"

sunwoo turned his head towards Jacob in disappointment.

"you think I'm that useless??you think I can't take care of myself don't you" he pouted, fake crying.

Y/n then gave her words to jacob, saying that she would take care of sunwoo nicely.

"Thanks, y/n.Okay gotta pack my things" He smiled and went upstairs.

Jacob came back a while later, pulling his luggage downstairs and ready to go.

"I couldn't believe I'm leaving this kid" Jacob ran his fingers through sunwoo's hair.

"please, just three days" he rolled his eyes.

The two bid goodbyes to Jacob and went inside.

Sunwoo turned his head to y/n with arms akimbo.

"you really don't know how to change your clothes huh? or..you did it on purpose to let the past keep sticking in my head?"

She shocked at her own stupidity. She hadn't bathed or even changed yet.

"I...I'll come back later" With that,she left the apartment and went to hers She came back a while later with a bag full of clothes.

Sunwoo who was laying on the couch noticed the girl coming to him.

"Wow, that's fast"

She now was wearing an oversized brown hoodie and a pink short, just a casual home outfit. Her hair was tied into cute messy bun.

"Do you want to go to the hospital, if there's something serious since it's still bleeding." She pointed at his bleeding knees that he didn't notice.

"no need"

"okay, I'll just get the ointments"

She came back with an ointments in her grip.

Sunwoo felt butterflies flying and tickling him in the stomach. The way she hold his arm softly, the way she applied it, everything she did gave him that little excitement. He giggled.

That huge hoodie of y/n made sunwoo found it so cute and couldn't stop himself any longer so he hugged y/n. She told him to stop, worried if the ointments might spill on the couch but he didn't care.

Y/n still in his embrace when her phone suddenly rang.

"who's it?"

"yeen"

She picked up the call.

"I'm at sunwoo's apartment"

"oh"

"I'll stay here"

"urmm..three days I guess"

"when"

"I'll ask sunwoo about it"

"bye" y/n hanged up.

Sunwoo who was beside her just listened to every word she said.

"I heard someone mentioned my name" he looked upwards, trying to catch y/n's attention.

"yeen ask me where I am and want to hangout with me but I say that I'm at your place so she ask me if im free tomorrow and I said I'll ask sunwoo about it since you're still not in your best condition."

He nodded, amazed as she explained it in one breath.

"soo are you free? I can cancel it if you don't feel like going to" she looked at his eyes, waiting for an answer.

"I mean..I'll agree if we watch a movie in the cinema"

His words somehow stung her a little at the heart.

"I guess I can make it work" y/n replied.

He sighed, actually not wanting to go since he wanted it to be just them two but he didn't want to destroy y/n's happiness since he had completely fallen for y/n and her happiness was his happiness now.

><

____________________________________

I want to end their flirting thing actually but why do i keep writing one 😭

[I'm not really interested in doing anything these past days so I guess that's the reason of my late update? : ]