Red Velvet x Fem reader

☆Requested!! Hope you enjoy your requested chapter!
Although idk what you wanted I'll try to think it through☆

You got sick?!
You got sick because you fell into a soda lake.

Red Velvet was having a stroll to your house to visit you before a mission.

Red Velvet walked up to your door and knocked.

"Hello?" You open the door to see who it was. "Y/n? What happened? You look ill" Red Velvet exclaimed. "Don't worry it's just a cold. It'll pass" You reply.

Red Velvet thought for a moment. "Well I was going to leave for a mission but I guess it can wait." He says before walking in not even thinking about telling Dark Enchantress. "Wait wha-" You start but was cut off by Red Velvet. "Dear, I'm not leaving you like this. So I'm going to have to take care of you."(I know Red Velvet seems OOC but please go with the flow.)

Red Velvet picks you up bridal style and carries you to your room and lays you. "Now wait here." Red Velvet orders before leaving. You wonder where he's going, a few moments later he comes back with a spoon in his cake arm and a bottle of medicine in the other.

He then pours the medicine onto the spoon. "Drink this. This'll make you feel better." He tells you. "Even if you don't like it I'll still make you drink it." He continues sternly.

You hesitantly open your mouth and you taste the bitter liquid on your tounge.

After a few moments you swallow. (Good soup)

"Hopefully you'll feel better in a few days Y/n." He tells you. "-Sigh- Thanks Red Velvet" You reply.

There was a moment of awkward silence. "You wanna play board games?" You ask. "Sure" He replies kissing your forehead.

You sit there shooketh and quite flustered.

"Okay let's go" You quickly say before going off to find your board games.

Then you spent the rest of the afternoon playing board games while Pomegranate cookie was angrily looking for Red Velvet cookie.

The end =)