Triple cup trio + Child!Reader

Capsaicin, Kouign-Amann, Prune Juice + Fem!Child!Reader.

Platonic 

__________________

A child wandered through the labyrinth, making sure to stay cautious of the environment they were in. She stalked through the damp labyrinth, making sure not to touch any of the plants there.

Y/n clutched her quiver of arrows, hoping none of them would drop. She heard the rumbling of the labyrinth guardian, the rumbling became louder, and the sounds of the labyrinth falling apart echoed and bounced off the walls. Y/n was put on guard. She ran towards the thing responsible for the mess. She spotted the large sugar golemn, about to attack the Triple Cup contestant's. The three were closer to each other so Y/n wouldn't be able to hit the golemn yet. She ultimately decided to grab three arrows from her quiver and aimed it towards the three. "Hydra..." She muttered before letting go of the arrows.

As the arrows were launched, they all began to glow a bright (f/c), stunning the sugar golemn for a moment before hitting the contestants and pulling them into each other as clouds of smoke began pouring from the arrows.
"Huh!" "What's going on?!" "Prune Juice-" "Wasn't me-" They were all strung together before clouds of smoke finally cleared, revealing a three headed dragon. 

Their heads were colored, like the three contestants. The three heads turned to the sugar golemn and took their chance to attack. The head of Capsaicin Cookie blasted fire onto the Sugar golemn, melting it's limbs. The golemn was stunned and attempted to swipe its arm at the Hydra. Then, the dragons tail slammed itself into the sugar golemn, knocking it back, that was Kouign- Amann. Prune Juice's attack was boiling water(understand, I think it makes sense and he makes potions, right?) the sugar golemn began melting away and turned into a pile of melted sugar.

The triple cup trio had won once again in their tournament. A few moments had passed and suddenly, they split apart and fell onto the ground with a thud.

"OW! What was that about?!" Capsaicin Cookie asked himself and the others. "Maybe an unknown entity has decided to help us in their free time?" Prune Juice asked himself. "Stop saying things like that!" Kouign-Amann yelled, frustrated.

The three were slightly confused as they pondered at what caused their sudden advantage in this trial. Y/n watched them for a moment before turning to leave. Capsaicin noticed her leaving. "Hey you! Where do you think you're going?!" Capsaicin asked, pointing at her, causing the other two to look at where Capsaicin was pointing at. "Who's she?" Prune Juice asked, grabbing his little satchel full of potions.

Y/n cautiously nodded, Capsaicin grinned and gestured them to come over. "Cm'ere! We wanna chat!" He yelled with glee. "We do?" Prune Juice asked. Kouign-Amann just shook her head.

Y/n slowly walked up to them, sitting down with them. Capsaicin pat their head as Kouign-Amann and Prune Juice got their bearings. "So, a child seems responsible for our small victory." Prune Juice said with a small smile.
"What should we do with her?" Kouign-Amann asked the other two. "Don't know! Maybe we should keep her! She's a good asset after-all!" Capsaicin suggested, Prune Juice nodded.

Y/n sat there awkwardly as the three adults(They're adults... right??) discussed what they'd do for now, since Y/n literally came outta no where.

"Can.. I just stay with you guys?" Y/n asked anxiously. She rubbed the back of her neck as she anticipated their answer. Capsaicin immediately yelled 'yes', looking excited. Kouign Amann also nodded, smiling. Prune juice just shrugged.

And that's how you got adopted.

________________

As you can see... I have taken a long, long time to update, and I apologize for it. Also, I'm sorry for no drawing either I have simply gotten tired and I have no motivation to do anything. Once again, I'm sorry for my sudden hiatus.