Strawberry-Crepe Cookie x reader

P L A T O N I C
N O B A D S H I T O R I H A V E T H E P O W E R T O B A N Y O U
F/n = Friends name.
F/n 2 = Other Cookie/person

The story : Your friend has DID(Dissociative identity disorder is a mental health condition. Someone with DID has multiple, distinct personalities. The various identities control a person's behavior at different times. The condition can cause memory loss, delusions or depression.) and you want to help them with their disoder. So you ask Strawberry Crepe Cookie for help.

☆Will be pretty short☆

"Y/n.. I don't need help I can do it on my own." F/n told you. You didn't listen to them. You had enough of their personality shifts and the second personality was always rude to you and you didn't like it. As you were dragging F/n to Strawberry Crepe Cookie you heard F/n 2 come out and say "Hey you heard them! Let them go!" They yelled. "No I'm gettin you help." You say sternly. Instead of making a come back they just huffed. They didn't like you but trusted you enought to be with F/n.

You arrived to SC's lab and dragged F/n in. You saw that SC was working on a project when you called out to them.
"Hey Strawberry Crepe I need your help." You tell them. "Don't tell me it's about the other Cookie. Isn't it?" They state. "Well I could help but you can't separate a Cookie from their dough but I could do it if they both have a separate Soul Stone." SC made a 030 face after talking. "Yes yes we do have a SePaRaTe SoUl StOnE(Somehow)." F/n 2 said.

A few days later SC called you and F/n to their lab. So after arriving you see that there was a Waffle-bot version of a cookie. You had the Soul Stone of F/n 2. Then their mind was transfered(please don't mind about this it'slogic i can't explain) and F/n and F/n2 had actually started living together like siblings and you like to visit them from time to time.