Espresso x Reader x Madeleine

Requested and was forgotten for months. For the person who requested this, I am terribly sorry for making you wait for months.
_________

Children's laughter was heard. Y/n stared at the sky, waiting for her friends to come out and play.
She huffed as the two boys ran to her in a hurry.

"Y/n! Sorry we were late! Espresso wouldn't get out of bed!" Madeleine cried, breathing heavily.
"It's not my fault you wanted to have a sleepover and then keep me up all night!" Espresso whined.

Y/n stared at them deadpan. "Well, at least you're here. That's all that matters." She said. "By golly, you're right! Hey! Let's go play on the slide!" Madeleine said, pointing to the slide.

"No! Let's go draw together!" Espresso whined again. Madeleine frowned at his friends betrayal. "The slide is better than drawing some stick people!" Madeleine argued. Espresso stared at him offended. "It's not stick people, you big oaf!" Espresso cried.

Y/n stared at the two boys and walked off. "I'm gonna leave if you keep fighting!" She yelled back at them.
They instantly stopped arguing and hurried after Y/n.

"Y/n, that's not fair! Why don't we ever get to choose!" Madeline whined.
"Because! You guys keep fighting!" Y/n whined back. "You two whine like babies." Espresso muttered. Y/n and Madeleine glared at him. " I whine a lot less than you!" They both yelled.

_________

A few days passed by, and Y/n waited for her friends, this time under the shade of a nice walnut tree.
She drew some stick figures in the dirt out of boredom wondering where her friends were.
Hours passed by, and unfortunately, her friends never showed up.

She walked back home upset. "Mum, where did my friends go." Y/n asked their mother. "They moved away, dear... I'm sorry you had to hear it from me.. but they couldn't get the chance to tell you." Her mother spoke softly, comforting her daughter. Y/n's eyes watered up. She cried, missing her friends. But there wasn't anything to do except to move on.

_____________

Years passed by, as Y/n grew to love adventure. She had moved out from her childhood home and into (kingdom name) kingdom.
_________

Wandering through the woods to finish a mission, her thoughts had gone from her mission to her childhood friends. She still missed them, but she never knew where they had moved to.

Y/n was too deep in her thoughts to hear footsteps. Y/n felt someone staring at her(how does anyone feel someone staring?!) she turned to look, only to see a familiar face. Or- faces.

The two cookies looked similar to Espresso and Madeleine. But they were taller and more emo looking.

She stared at them, their eyes flickered with familiarity.
"Do I know you?" She asked. They didn't answer. Only nodding to each other before rushing to her. Before she could react, the two knocked her down.

She panicked, punching the Madeleine look-a-like face, only stalling the two for just a moment.

Y/n sped off as fast as she could. Making sure to look back to make sure the two strangers didn't follow. Unfortunately, her luck had run out as she was tackled, her captor had wrapped his hands around her neck. Y/n panicked again, but now not being able to move. She turned her head just a bit, making eye contact with the Espresso look-a-like.

He lowered his head, Y/n could feel his breath. Somehow it was cold, she felt goosebumps crawl down her neck and into her arms and body. Her captor muttered something as the other one creeps up to the two of them.

"Y/n, it's been so long without you."  They both muttered. Y/n stared at them shocked before being hit on the head and passing out.

Espresso nodded at Madeleine, as he picked Y/n up. Their work was done, they found their love, and now it was time to go home.

_____________________

I am SO sorry for the hiatus and for not telling anyone about it! I had lost my motivation to draw and write and my mind has been back onto many many TV series.

Again I apologize profusely for everything!