Ancients x Reader

Requested
_____________

Y/n happily ran over to their adult friends, handing them figures of animals that reminded them of their friends.

Pure Vanilla exclaimed happily as his young friend handed him a carving of a big horned sheep.
"Thank you, Y/n. This is an excellent wood carving." He said. "Thank you! I made them because they reminded me of you!" Y/n replied. "How so?" Pure Vanilla asked. "Well, I thought you were a big horned sheep because you're nice and soft! Hollyberry is a bear because she's big and tough! Dark Cacao is a dragon, Golden Cheese is a golden eagle, and White Lily is a snek!" Y/n happily said. "That's a very good observation, dear." He said.

A few minutes later, Pure Vanilla had to leave for a mission. Y/n begged and whined to go with them.
"Y/n, this mission is very dangerous. We don't want you getting hurt." He said, a bit distressed by the child clamped onto his leg. "But I wanna goOoOooo!!" They whined. "I have nothing to do except for waiting!!!"
Pure Vanilla only sighed. "Y/n, dear, how about this? After our mission, I'll get you something from the place, like a souvenir." Y/n immediately let go of his leg. "OK! But make sure it's cool! Or a big log!" Pure Vanilla chuckled. "Alright, I'll be leaving then, I'll see you again in a few days." He said before leaving.

______

Y/n sat in a patch of flowers carving little figures out of the dead trees that had fallen over, giving new life to the once-dead trees.

A stranger crept behind them, greeting them with a warm smile that seemed forced. Poor innocent Y/n didn't seem to notice and simply welcomed him with open arms. They seemed to trust him a lot.

While the child(Y/n) had turned their back, the stranger's smile grew sinister and dark. He grabbed a nearby rock and smashed it upon the child's head.
Their death was quick but bloody.
The stranger did not flinch. Instead, his smile grew at the sight of the child's blood flowing out of their head.

______

The ancients journeyed through the forest seeing a cave.
They walked in, only to see a group of people cheering and feasting around a small fire. They quickly hid behind boulders to hide their bodies. Dark Cacao pointed to a gem splattered in blood.
"Doesn't that gem seem familiar?" He asked. Hollyberry stared hard at the gem before her eyes widened in shock and confusion. "Isn't that Y/n's gem? I thought they were safe in the pure vanilla kingdom?" She asked. Pure Vanilla only stuttered. "They were! How can their soulstone be here?"

While the ancients questioned how the soulstone of their young friend be in a cave with a group of weirdos, the groups started cheering about how the youngest ancients had been killed by their "mighty" leader

Dark Cacao stormed out of his hiding spot, the others marching out with him.
The cave became quiet. Tension rising, Dark Cacao's cold glare, Hollyberry's unusual scowl, Pure Vanilla's warmth into a rage inflicted arua, Golden Cheese's intimidating position, and White Lily's unnerving glare caused them to freeze. They knew... they knew they fucked up.

Screams and cries for mercy echoed in the cave. Dark Cacao thrashed his sword like a fierce dragon, destroying everything in its path. Hollyberry savagely beating others senseless. Golden cheese pierced anyone in her path.
Pure Vanilla used his healing magic to heal his friends as White Lily stood beside him, sending vines to tear the enemy from limb to limb.

The morning sun rose through the corners of the sky, letting a warm orange color engulf the cave. The blood had covered the walls like splattered paint. The massacre brought the five ancients, no joy, nor remorse for the sins they had committed.

_______

The five returned to the Vanilla Kingdom to find the remains of their dear friend.
White Lily sobbed, covering her mouth as she saw how their friend had died. Not in battle. But dishonorably assassinated by awful beings who felt no remorse in killing a child.
The five had grieved for their friend.

Y/n had been brought justice, but the five had no joy.

______

Pure Vanilla sat next to a grave, telling it stories about the dark flour war and how his best friend had become the very evil he and his friends were trying to stop. The gave seemed to listen intently. Flowers were surrounding it.

Y/n's name was beautifully written on the stone.

Pure Vanilla sadly stared at the grave with regret.
"If only I let you come with us." He muttered sadly.

As Pure Vanilla stared sadly at the grave, a f/c butterfly landed on the top of the grave.

________

I'm finally finished. After a long vattle with my writers block and art block i am finished!