Dark Choco x Reader

Requested and was long forgotten and was founded again because i went through the comments.
I personally apologize to you.
Also, I am unsure if you wanted it to be romantic or platonic.
__________

The day started out as the usual sunny day. The clear blue sky was admired by many. But today, Y/n had decided to hang out with her best friend, Dark Choco.

In Y/n's opinion, Dark Choco was like a pile of rocks. Quite but always listening.

She strutted over to his sitting form.
"Hey, buddy! Nice weather-" Before she could finish her sentence, everything slowed down, a sudden swish could be heard, then the feeling of warm liquid dripping down her arm.

She stared down at her arm with a blank expression, looking at the blood dripping. T'was but a scratch, but how the blood flows like a river.

Dark Choco had seen what he'd done. His posture faltered for a moment. He regained his posture and then quickly fled, leaving a stunned Y/n.

She quickly chased after him, hoping he wouldn't do anything stupid. She became more and more worried the longer she looked for him. After a while she became exhausted and took a break for just a moment, after a few seconds she continued the chase, she made sure to bandage her arm before continuing as she didn't want her arm getting infected.

She had walked into a clearing and saw her friend sitting on a tree stump slouched down, she slowly walked toward him. "Dark Choco? What's wrong?" She asked worried. He looked up at her, there was nothing but guilt in his eyes. Y/n frowned. "Dark Choco, I'm not upset that you cut me." Y/n said sternly. Dark Choco said nothing. "You have to stop running away from all of your problems, that way you won't feel so burdened." Dark Choco stared at her.

Silence over came them. But it wasn't that comfortable kind, one that feels awkward after arguing.

Dark Choco nodded, "You're right." He muttered. He simply didn't want to talk anymore. Only wanting to hear his friend talk about how his day was or talking about the weather at this point. He didn't want to confront his problems in fear it might cast him away. He was afraid of every outcome of the problems. Sure it might come to bite his ass one day, but he liked the silence now.

Y/n stared down at him, she knew how it felt confronting all her problems, she knows how hard it is to have the courage to talk to others. She knew what he felt, he may be dealing with some mental problems, but that doesn't excuse the fact he doesn't resolve all of his problems.

"What do you want to do now, Dark Choco?" She asked. He snapped his neck to look at her, not expecting such a question. "What?" He muttered. "What do you want to do. We're going to get you help. You need help." Y/n said. "No. I don't need help." He replied. "Well, what do you want to talk about?" She asked. Dark Choco shook his head in refusal. "Well, you have you have to say something." Y/n said.

Y/n thought for a moment. "I want you to try something. Take my hand," She said, gesturing for him to hold her hand. Hesitantly he holds her hand. "And you say something you love about yourself, and I'll say something I love about myself, Ok?" She said softly. "I don't see how this is supposed to help." Dark Choco muttered. "Oh try it. I'll go first." She said, "I love, my eyes. Now you try." Dark Choco thought for a moment. "I love... my smile.. I suppose" he muttered.  "Very good, I love, my motivation." Y/n said again smiling. "Does that count?" He asked confused. "Well, I think it does." She said. "Well, I love... my taste in friends." He said.

He smiled, but it was barely noticeable. Y/n smiled seeing the smile on her friends face. She just hopes that maybe he will open up more in the future.

_______________________

I am still writing requested chapters and I haven't been this motivated in a while, so I should use this and make as much as I can!

I hope the people that made these requests see and know that I am very sorry!