New character!!

New character is Purple Yam Cookie!!!
No one requested this but I wanted to.(but if my writing is shit today i was making steak pie with my mom and i did the pastries to the point my my hand are fucking itself)

How you met

Purple Yam Cookie was walking around the kingdom looking for Dark Choco Cookie(The Bad guys are good in this Fanfic) just so he could fight him again.
He then saw a cookie with h/c hair which somehow intrigued him to say hi. He didn't exactly know how so he asked Milk Cookie how to introduce himself. He then just says "FRICK IT!"
And just introduced himself loudly. You were kind enough to accept his introduction.

What they like most about you.

Surprisingly he likes the fact you don't get annoyed at him whenever he has a tantrum.

What you do to hangout

He just likes to talk about how he would beat Dark Choco Cookie or just likes to just tells you how he was in the Pits of Hell(hehe The Pits if you watched Centaurworld then you know what The Pits are lmao) and when hes making people feel his Wrath he does it so your innocent ears don't hear him cussing shit out.

Who confesses to who

He does but needs help from Milk Cookie(PurpleYam is secretly happy that Milk Cookie is his friend).

You have wings or C A T

Wings

You wake up at the last place you remember: Purple Yams house.
He was already awake and up and glaring at your back.
Y/n : Yam? What's wrong?
Purple Yam blushes at the nickname(why...) : Why the Frick do you suddenly have wings?!

Y/n : ?
Also Y/n :

(Sorry if the image is flipped

(Sorry if the image is flipped.)

How your S/o hugs.

He does it when he's at his home and only when it's either sleepovers or just visiting.
Y/n at a sleepover with Milk and Yam : OH This is gonna be good! We can stay up late! Swapin great stories! And  in the mornin! Im makin Whaffles!

When someone bullies you

Lmao they ded bro 💀 ded as hell what shoes they wearin?