Beet Cookie x Reader

Requested again. They/them pronouns. Requester asked for non binary ^^
_______

Beet looked at Y/n wishing that she was next to them holding their hand. 'I'm just a common cookie. They wouldn't just want me.' She thought to herself.

She was then called to do a solo mission and check out the surrounding area for any enemies.

She snuck through the forest keeping her gaurd up making sure each and every step was stepped carefully. She then stepped on a twig, alerting any creature of her presence.

She stood still for a few moments. She strained herself to listen to her surroundings.

She heard some rustling near her. Then there were silence. What she didn't know was that a wild butter tiger using its flehmen response to sniff her out(true fact). She stood her ground for what felt like an eternity. The butter tiger crept toward the unknowing cookie.

The tiger started advancing toward her making sure she wouldn't sense the tiger.

It waited for a few moments. Be fore pouncing at the cookie. She yelped in shock. The animal almost slashed at her but it was kicked away.

The cookie took a protective stance infront of Beet. "Wha-" "Beet! Are you alright!" They yelled. "Yes! Wait Y/n?! What are you doing here?!" She shouted. Y/n parried a attack from the beast. "GAH! Less talk more fighting! I'll tell ya later!" They awnsered the shorter female.

A few minutes pass as the tiger run away with its tail behind it's legs.

"Y/n where- how-" Beet started. "I had a bad feeling." Y/n replied. "I- oh. I didn't think you'd care for me. You know since I'm a common cookie and you're.. A epic. I don't know..." Beet said looking away. Y/n crouched down to her sitting figure. "I don't care that you're a common cookie.. I care for you and only you." Y/n stated. Beet looked at them with a surprised face.

"Let's go back luv." Y/n said. Beet felt her face feel hotter for a moment. She then smiled. "Alright.."

(Sorry no drawing cause I'm in pain)

ITSA SPOOKY MONTH!

DI THE SPOOKI DANCE AND HAPPY SPOOKIY MONTH!!!!