Prune Juice Cookie x GN!Reader

Requested once more!!! I decided to do a crackfic... I think?

___________________________________

"Prune Juice Cookie. Put. That. Down." Y/n said threateningly, narrowing their eyes at him.

"Y/n, I must.. I must.." Prune Juice whispered, holding whatever he was holding.

"Prune Juice Cookie, you are NOT going to make potions at 3AM!" Y/n yelled, suddenly tackling him and knocked the potion bottled out of his hands.

"IT'S NOT A POTION INGREDIENT-" Prune Juice Cookie yelped as he dropped the potion.

POOF!!

"... Prune Juice Cookie... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!" Y/n yelled. They've turned into a cat!

In the morning, Y/n glared at Prune Juice with angry eyes as he fumbled to find something to reverse this affect.

".... Y/n, I am so terribly sorry.." He muttered, staring at the now feline Y/n who was now pissy and glaring at the cookie.

"Ah, yes, tell me how you're sorry and why you had that potion in the first place." Y/n said sarcastically as they frowned at him, which was rather adorable looking. Prune Juice Cookie felt a bead of sweat go down his cheek as Y/n gave him that look.

".. It was just a experiment and I was hoping to use it on something else." Prune Juice Cookie muttered. It's a funny sight, really. To see someone as sarcastic as Prune Juice Cookie genuinely apologizing to a cat version of Y/n.

Y/n proceeded to wack the hell out of him, scolding him as they wacked him with their newly acquired toe beans.

"How. *Wack* Many. *Wack* Times. *Wack* Do. *Wack* I. *Wack* Tell. *Wack* You to stop meddling with potions at 3AM?! *Wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack!*"

"Y/n, I'm SoRrY!!!"

______________________________

The end :3