Ananas Dragon Cookie x F!Reader

Requested!! Ananas pronouns are he/they and same as LD

Also slight TW: Cause there is mention of reader getting kidnapped it won't be mentioned really but still! And might be too short

_______________

Y/n is the younger sister of Longan(just realized Longan was spelled this way ;-;) Dragon and lover of Ananas Dragon.

She was hanging out with her boyfriend at the time and was quietly walking. She felt at ease walking through the forest not knowing there were a few pairs of eyes on her.

She continued her way not knowing that there was a trap waiting for her. She tripped over a wire pulled from two cookies. She fell flat on her face. As someone hit her head making her unconscious.

Hours later she wakes up in darkness but then light as someone kicked a door down by someone.

She blinked and saw her lover carrying her.

Then they asked her something unintelligible then blacking out again.

She woke up again seeing her partner next to her while she laid in his bed. Ananas saw how their partner woke up. "Y/n! Y/n, are you alright? You've been out for a day!" They cried. Y/n couldn't talk her throat felt dry.

She pointed to her mouth and Ananas got the note they dashed away and returned with a cup of water. She downed the cup quickly.

"I.. I don't remember much.. all I know is that I tripped and pain.. that's it." She replied.

Ananas' face darkened, they kissed Y/n's forehead and walked out. Probably informing her brother/sibling about the situation.

Her brother barged into the room a few minutes later. "Who!" They shouted. "I don't know.." Y/n said. Ananas dragged the other dragon out and they started scheming for their revenge.

"Ananas... this is the only time I'll side with you." Longan muttered. "Yes yes whatever but we're now looking for stupid cookies who stole MY love." Ananas said. Longan felt their vein pop. "Yes but she's MY sister and I've known her for years. So I get to destroy them." Longan said. "No, I do!" Ananas retorted. The two argued while Y/n sweatdropped at them.

Sadly whoever was stupid enough to try and kidnap Y/n was not found.

There done! Sorry no drawing again!
Also sorry for it being short I'm a bit tired.