Espresso Cookie x Reader(ANGST)

I'm horrible at angst but I'll try my best. ALSO TW FOR UNALIVING MENTIONS!!!
_____________________________________

Recently, Y/n hasn't been feeling right. They thought their life was rather.. meaningless. It was absurd, the meaning of life. They wondered what the meaning of life was supposed to be.

Y/n stared up at the cliff for a moment. Why did they have the sudden urge to... jump? All possible scenarios ran through their head like a freight train. How many times does one truly experience true happiness? Does it even have true meanings? What is life?

They didn't know. The witches that made them.. Why did they make them so sentient? They could've just been a simple cookie, ready to be eaten. But they just HAD to be magic in the dough. Just because the witches wanted a small hunt. How ridiculous.

Y/n pondered everything about their life. Was there true meaning to it? Did they really have to live in such a meaningless life? They wanted to do it. Slowly approaching the edge of the cliff, they felt tears slightly pricking their eyes as they knew they'd regret something like this.. But they found no meaning whatsoever. No reason to live. No reasons to stay in this world or universe. Nothing. That's what they thought, as they inched closer and closer to the edge. Ready to take the last step..

As they took the last step, they heard someone running up to them, breathing heavily as they neared them. "Y/n!" Y/n felt someone pull them away from the edge and threw them onto the ground. "What were you thinking?!" It was Espresso Cookie.

"Espresso Cookie.. I-" Y/n started before being cut off. "Do you have any idea how reckless that is?!" He yelled scolding them for doing something absolutely life threatening. Y/n stared up at him, tears were streaming down their face at this point as they tried to process what had just happened.

Espresso hugged them tightly, which surprised them since he wasn't one for physical touch, still yelling at them for even thinking about.. suicide. He couldn't believe they actually thought about it. They were so.. cheerful at times. He would've thought someone killed them if they had actually jumped... "You... idiot." He muttered to them, hugging them tightly.

"I don't know what I'd do if you ever left me like that.." He whispered, still holding onto them as if they'd disappear from all existence.

"I.." Y/n mumbled out before tears pouring out like water falls. "I'm so sorry!" They cried, hugging Espresso Cookie back as they buried their face into his shoulder. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.." They cried as they repeated as they sobbed into his arms.

"Never do anything like this ever again! Do you understand?!" He asked, keeping his gaze onto Y/n with a serious expression. They nodded, wiping away any tears from their face as they attempted to calm down.

"Y/n... Please, if you have anything bothering you like this. Tell someone about this.." He said, almost as if he was begging them. Y/n paused.

"... alright.." They whispered.

________________________________________

Hey! Sorry for the wait. I've been unmotivated and stuff, soo yeah.

Hopefully next Chapter I'll get it done faster!