Red Velvet Cookie x Reader

Requested also this is a happy birthday gift for xxMichiruKirigitsux
_______

Y/n was an ordinary cookie. They liked adventure and taking walks in definitely not creepy forests.

So they did what they liked and took a walk in the forest.
Venturing on their own they see a cute cake hound. "Awe. Hello little boy! Or, girl. Idk." They say.

The cake hound just borks and runs away to its home. Y/n decides to follow the doggo.

They were led to the Tower of Sweet Chaos. Previously called Cake Tower.

They awed at the tower before hearing voices. They quickly ran towards a random direction to hipefully hide from whoever was walking toward them. They dashed into a room full of treasure.

'Adventurer Cookie would love this place.' They thought. They walked towards a podium that held a necklace with a ruby gem.

"Ohhh. What this?" The muttered and they poked the gem. The ruby reacted and suddenly had entered Y/n.

"HOLY- i just absorbed a gemm!!" They muttered. They decided to leave by going back to where they entered the room.

They tried to sneak out of the room but bumped into something hard.

They looked at the object. Or. Cookie. Idk. Time stopped for you. Very much you saw a GOD. He was carrying a cake hound like a frikin mafia boss.

"Who are you and how did you intrude into this room?!" He yelled. "AH I DON'T KNOWWW!!" Y/n yelled as they ran away.

The man stood there in shock before setting Chiffon down and running after the intruder.

Few minutes later.

Y/n sat down breathing heavily as so did the other. "What *huff* were you*puff* doing in the treasure room." He asked. Y/n said nothing as they were too tired to even listen. A few moments pass. "Hey you're cool. Lets be friends."

☆I have nothing 😃☆