Yandere!Pastry Cookie x Reader.

Requested!
Sorry if I don't do the yandere very well lol.

"Excuse me, could you tell me where can I find (Cafe name)?"

That was the first thing they asked her. That one moment when Pastry fell head over heels for the cookie.

She loved them to bits. She loved watching them walk to their job. She loved watching them through their house windo- COUGH! I mean their cafe window.

She often went to that cafe to order any type of dessert, but it was only to talk to them.

Whenever Y/n spoke to another cookie that seemed interested in them she simply glared at the other.

Pastry then decided to become friends with you. Then ask you out *cough* unlike SOME yanderes 🙄 *cough* she meant no harm for Y/n. Only those who hurt them.

She stated at her one and only love. She loved them.

She'll kill for them. No wait scratch that! She'll hurt for them. Yep!

She told them. How much they meant to her. Y/n felt shock. But was quickly replaced with joy and flusteredness and accepted Pastrys feelings for them.

Pastry smiled.

"Now you're finally mine... My Y/n.... No one will hurt them while they're with me."

☆I pulled this outta my ass so Imma do shit while I have ideas in my head!☆