When you're bored

☆Lmao not a request but I was bored af☆

Clover Cookie

You're bored?! Ha with Clover Cookies songs you never get bored!

Avocado Cookie

Lmao when you're bored you go to the smithy and frick shit up. Like continuously make knots from the ropes she needs or her hair, til she picks you up and puts you in the KNOT-y corner eh? See what I did? Eh? Im not funny lol im lonely.

Adventurer Cookie

You never get bored with him. But when he asks you to take care of Onion Cookie while he's out with blackberry for errands(Adventurer Cookie is Blackberrys employer so they're basiclly in a boss and worker relationship) you also never get bored cause you adore Onion Cookie and she likes you a lot.

Vampire Cookie

Since he just takes you to Sparklings Diner you're always talking to Sparkling or the other customers(Herb and Mint Choco Cookie) cough- when your mf gets drunk he is out like a light just
Dirnk. BAM. Snore.

Raspberry Cookie

Lmao basiclly drags you places so you won't be bored.

Espresso Cookie

Perfectionist can't handle your boredness so lets you taste test his coffee(which is always perfect as he says). You liked tea(if you don't I'm sorry cause I do) which you called it Y/n's Special Blend. You couldn't exactly taste the flavor because it was different everytime you made it.
(Eh? See what I did there? Eh? :D)

Latte Cookie

You bother her if she's busy. If she says shes busy you'll whip out your secret weapon your baby sister.

Pure Vanilla Cookie

You sit. In your room. No frens. No Pure Vanilla Cookie. THAT'S RIGHT! HES OUT! Blind mf tellin you he had shit to do. You whip out your arms and run up to him and hug him from behind which failed cause he heard you coming and turned around then your face was planted into his thick clothing(how the frick does he wear that much clothing?).

PV : Hello love. What are you doing out?
Y/n muffled : To hug you-

Hollyberry Cookie

She wanted to go out with you to have a walk date, and you're bored out of your mind. Then you bump your head into her shoulder gently(I do it to my mom) and she hums and turns to you smiling.

Hollyberry : Y/n? What's wrong?
Y/n : I don't know I'm just bored..

She then picks you up bridle style and yells "Well! You not going to be anymore!" Then she runs around making you laugh.

Purple Yam Cookie

When you're bored he picks you up(mf is tall af) and just runs around with you trying show you off to everyone to make you flattered and embarrassed.