Ancients x Mentally ill!Reader

Requested!

Readers pronouns are they/them

and trigger warning for anyone with mental problems!

________________________

1st POV

Everything was fin today. But, my traumatic past had come back to bite me. Again. I couldn't see anything, my vision blurred and everything felt like it was underwater. It started to get hotter and I couldn't do anything about it except sob my eyes out.

I heard muffled steps walking towards me. I then saw very bright blob of color through my tears. Pure Vanilla and the others had come to visit me, but it seemed to be a very bad timing. Pure Vanilla said something, but I couldn't hear it.

I suddenly felt someone picking me up, I see it's a black and purple blob. It's Dark Cacao, he's saying something, I can't hear it. But I can feel the vibrations from his chest. Something along the lines of, "Where do I *Something something*" Meh can't tell. I felt him wrap me in a blanket of sorts and everything started to clear up, it started to cool down and I felt at ease.

I see Pure Vanilla walk in with glass of water. As he handed it to me, he asked if I wanted anything else. I kind of nodded and sipped the cool water.

Hollyberry had come in, she sits next to me and held me like a child. Well, kinda makes sense since she's taller than me. I felt happy that my friends had gone out of their way to help me at my lowest point. I kind f wish this moment never ended.

___________________________________

I am sorry that this is short, but it is all I have in my head and I don't know what it's like having a mental breakdown.

I hope that anyone who have these problems one day have peace in their world.

AgenderCrisis Out