Tea Knight Cookie x Fem Dragon reader x Eclair Cookie

Helo this chapter was requested. Also reader is a child.

Tea Knight Cookie and a few others(One of them being Eclair Cookie) were out on a mission as they were unexpectedly attack by a dragon with f/c scales and fur. The team moved out of the way of the dragons attack but didn't expect it to be a bluff as the dragon smacked the living shit out of them. Completely taking them down as the dragon tried clutching all of them but three of the team members dodged accidentally leaving Tea Knight and Eclair. As the dragon left with the two cookies. The other team members tried calling/chasing after them but they were too injured to continue chasing them so they could only watch as their team mates were taken by the dragon.

The two cookies saw the lair of the dragon, as the dragon threw them into a specific cage for cookie's that the dragon somehow made. The said dragon then fell asleep to just rest their eyes. As eclair took a closer look at the cage bars while Tea knight rested himself he noticed that the bars were made from marshmallows. The entire thing was a fake! Eclair quickly alerted Tea Knight of the material of the enclosure. "Tea Knight Cookie! Quickly cut these bars! They're just made of marshmallows!" Unfortunately Eclair Spoke too loud and woke the dragon. But as soon as the two cookies got out they attacked the dragon. The dragon put up a fight but was still defeated. Then the dragon started to shrink into a size of a young cookie. About the age of 5.

The child then looked around them and looked up towards the two cookies, then smiled the signature happy child smile, then crawled over to Eclair and hugged his dress(?) calling "Mama!"(Holy crap I cringed at this I'm so sorry) Eclair looked at the child shocked and confused as why the child called him 'mama'(Prolly because he wears a dress and looks like a dang girl). Eclair bent down and held the child up. This child had a chubby face, fluffy h/c hair with a little red bow and s/c. The older Cookie's realized the small child was a girl. Eclair then suddenly hugged the little girl, Tea Knight looked at him confused. "We MUST keep this child!" Eclair suddenly said. "I will name you... Y/n!" Tea Knight spoke "Oi, we can't go back with her already having a name. We'll get attached." He said. "Exactly!! That's why I said we're going to keep her!" Eclair exclaimed. "We? Since when-" Tea Knight started but was interrupted by Eclair again. "We're going to keep her together!!!" He shouted happily. "Plus! We'll be able to study her!"Tea Knight hesitated but eventually said yes.

Eclair and Tea Knight walked out of the lair then started walking to the kingdom casually avoiding the cake hounds.

They walked into the kingdom after a few minutes surprisingly the kingdom was pretty close to the lair. Gingerbrave was the first one to spot and greet them again. "Hey! Where did you guys go?! What happened with the dragon?" He asked. "She's here. She also happened to turn in to a child." Eclair explained. "Oh! Cool! What's her name?" Gingerbrave asked. "Eclair named her Y/n, I didn't want to name her nor keep her. Eclair asked." Tea Knight said bluntly.

Eclair : "Hey my arms are getting a bit tired. Could you hold her for me?"

Tea Knight : "Yes I can."

Eclair starts to let Y/n go to try and pass her over to Tea Knight. But Y/n doesn't let go. Y/n is still clutching on to Eclair she's clutching on for dear life. As soon as Tea Knight had a hold of the child, Y/n let go, and immediately held on to a part his armor not wanting to let go.

They both decided it was best to keep Y/n in Tea Knight's house because if Y/n stayed in Eclair's house she'd most likely going to break stuff.

Later that night Y/n crawled around looking for her 'Mama' Tea Knight just watched her assuming Y/n didn't know much words.

That's all she did until the next day to see Eclair again. Y/n then called out to Eclair. "Mama!" she yelled. Eclair shouted "Hello my little treasure :D"

"Since when did she become your treasure?" Tea Knight asked. "Oh when I saw her" Eclair explained happily in bliss. 

(I'm so bored and I want to end the chapter rn I have no ideas)
Also I found out I'm grounded