Golden Cheese Ketchup-

I did mean the ketchup pun-

I think she's very spucky and cocky so she's very self absorbed.
Also happy pride month everyone!

How you meet

After every craziness ended you decided to just finally take a walk. Then suddenly something yellow just crashed into you.

"OW! WTH?!" You yelled. The now Cookie yelled. "DON'T LOOK AT ME I SHOUTED LOOK OUT!" "YOU-" You started but was quickly interrupted. "Y/n are you ok?!" You see that it was your friend who interrupted. "Yeah! They're fine!" The cheese cookie(I seriously think she smells like cheese idk.) "Vodka Cookie I am NOT ok!"(Did I add my oc? Yes.. yes i did) You yelled. "AHHH-"

What they like about you

•~• how do I say this... she likes that you can kinda match her energy.

What you do the hang out.

Haha flying go BRRRRR-

Who confesses to who

She's too prideful so she won't tell her so you have to. It hink that she would get flustered and just act like she doesn't like you. In the end tho.. she likes you back.

You get wings or become CATTO

You got wings.

She woke up to you having wings. She was ecstatic. She was so happy so you can fly around with her. You were kind of happy? But she taught you how to fly nonetheless. You had a great time flying around with your now girlfriend(idk why but saying shit like this makes my heart sqeeze >.<).

How they hug you.

Lmao she'll give you a side hug in public but when in private. Ohhhhh she's going to be asking you to hold her or she'll spoon and won't let go lmao. She's touch starved.

When some(FUCK)one bullies you.

She'll stab em.

When you're bored

She ligit take you on rides that continously gives you heart attacks.

When they're jealous

She's jealous of Vodka. Vodka is always around you since you're friends.

When it rains

You'll play uno with the ancients and Vodka. The seating is always in a circle(as you should) of Pure Vanilla, Dark Cacao(He didn't want to go but PV forced him), Hollyberry, Vodka(Insert Vodka trying hard not to stare at Hollyberry-) Golden Cheese and then you. Lmao everytime someone loses they have to drink something that has alchohol in it.

If they text you at 3am

"Y/n."
"Y/n."
"Are you awake?"

"I am now. Now shut up before I block you for the night."

"No"
"Hey Y/n"
Your message could not be sent for this person has temporarily blocked you.

What type of movie you watch.

Lets admit it.. She love The Falcon form Marvel. It remind her that not only could she fly but at the same time she is a hero to those she saved.

When you're jealous

She doesn't do shit. She'll let you go at it. Though you know she wouldn't cheat.

Where they like to kiss you

She kisses you on the Neck, Lips, hand and cheek.

You both become kids.

Who tf is Alchemist??

Pokemon Au!

She's a flying and electric type trainer. Most likely a gym leader. Deffo has Pigeott, Emolga, Raichu, Luxray and Skarmory. Defo friends with Zapdos

How they comfort you.

She hugs you with her wings like a tent but if you're not comfortable with that, she'll either hold your hand or talk to you.

Here you go! Took me a couple days.

And again. Happy pride month everyone