CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE - GETTING PREPARED

In the spacious training grounds of the Henituse knights, groans of multiple people could be heard.

Training swords and other weapons were strewn on the ground along with its users.

The dignified knights of the Henituse territory lies on the ground in varying state of agony.

The reason being the black haired boy standing firm at the center.

Choi Han had beaten each and every single knights currently training in the grounds.

It happened due to the knights wanting to test the strength of the person their young masters brought. The result is that they magnificently sweeped the dusty floor with their own bodies.

Cale stood to the side shaking his head with his face on his palm.

He tried to deter them but their knights have too much pride in their own strength. He guessed that it's also good to knock them a few pegs down.

The elite knights of their territory is currently not here. They went off to the forest of darkness saying that they have to get stronger.

Crazy bastards.

By the way, Choi Han didn't even need to use his aura to beat everyone up. His movements were fluid and he didn't waste any strength in executing techniques. He moves like he have tons of experience fighting mobs.

Cale narrowed his eyes.

Choi Han turned to him.

"What about you?"

Choi Han meant if Cale wanted to spar too.

Cale stared for a minute before a smirk slowly formed on his face. He know that it would be impossible to beat him but he still wants to try fighting someone stronger. He wanted to see just how much progress he made.

Picking up a sword laying on the ground he walked to the center of the field. The other knights all stood up and moved to the side, excited at the prospect of spectating a good battle.

Cale and Choi Han positioned themselves in front of each other and stared.

They were looking for any opening in the other's stance.

A minute past then two and when a leaf that was blown over by the wind passed between them, the two simultaneously moved.

Clack

Cale attacked while Choo Han defended. Choi Han wanted to see just how strong this young master had became.

Barrages of swings from the wooden sword of the red head was easily blocked by the black haired swordsman. But with each blow, the weight of the attack gets heavier. It is not just a mindless attack but a design to tire out the opponent.

It's a smart move when you are facing an opponent stronger than you. Choi Han noted. The guy was not a hot blooded one who would just attack and hope that one of the swings would connect somehow. He thinks his moves through before executing them. No. He had already thought of his moves even before the battle started.

For seven years, Cale had been faced by an opponent stronger than him. He had long since formulated plans of actions to take in case he was faced with an enemy that he wouldn't be able to defeat with sheer strength.

That is why he did not get flustered even when he was faced with the strongest swordsman in their kingdom.

Cale kept his eyes sharp for any openings that the swordsmater might have but his opponent never made that mistake.