CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE - YOUNG MASTER YOU ARE TOO KIND

Darkness crept up the horizon as the day turned into night. But the night sky that should have clouded everything in blackness was roughly chased away by a fiery red light.

In the ground of supposedly green scenery, a red force so fierce and dominating took it's place.

It’s beautiful scarlet light shone upon its surroundings while casting everything else in the bleak darkness of the night.

The scorching heat warns those who dare to get close of the consequences awaiting them.

The residents could do nothing but watch on as their once home was devoured mercilessly in front of their eyes.

The jungle that had been their friend and sanctuary now have a part of it destroyed.

Standing and watching is all they could do for the fire, the monster that ate away their home, is something that they have not seen before.

It just suddenly started without any prompt. No one knows what or who had caused it. It was just there, then chaos.

They tried to put the fire out but strangely, nothing could ever deter the dancing flames.

That is why, no matter how much they wanted to stop it they could only stand aside.

Is it the heaven's punishment?

Did they live unjustly and somehow angered the heavens?

What could they have done wrong?

It is something that is so out of a normal human's understanding that they started to think that it could only be done by divine powers.

Another thing that made them think that it is something beyond human is that the fire may have consumed the Section 1 of the jungle but did not spread to anywhere else.

It stayed in its place unlike other fires that would spread bigger and bigger the longer it burns. The strange fire looked as if it will not stop until not even ashes was left.

"We have finished the preparations your highness."

A dark skinned man addressed a woman who is looking at the fire helplessly. She turned to him and the look is gone replaced by grim determination.