CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR - THE SHINING SUN-

Haaaaa

A deep sigh escaped his lips as he stared at the stacks of papers on top of his table that didn't show any indication of shrinking on their own.

He wondered if it was actually alive, as it just kept growing twice as fast as he could finish some.

Alberu Crossman, the shining sun of the Roan kingdom. The future that would guide them to light is once again being beaten by piles and piles of paperwork.

"I'm sure the other princes don't even have to worry about things like this."

He is certain that his siblings just chuck their work at their assistants.

"How nice."

Just as he was glaring at the stack of paperwork that he still needed to go through as if it had offended his whole being just by sitting on his table, he heard someone's voice.

"The poor papers will burst into flames with your stare, your highness."

Alberu immediately jumped up at the words spoken playfully. The crown prince looked at the source of the voice while lowering his body into a defensive stance.

This is his bedroom.

No one else should be here except him. And it's nearly impossible for someone to just sneak in on him, no matter how tired he is. There were also people guarding the hallway to his room.