CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE - AT THE CAPITAL

Their travel this time is as uneventful as last time.

Choi Han came with them as their special guard and rode on a handsome pure black horse.

Inside the carriage sat two red haired young man along with three kittens.

Cade stroked the black kitten in his lap. They are already close to the small village in the territory of Viscount Tolz.

Because of their action of taking the baby dragon two years ago, Venion Stan was put in an unfavorable position in the battle of succession.

But just as a grass in the side of the road, he came back on track pretty quickly.

Cade can just imagine what that bastard did to get his place back. He really does not want to see his face even once.

Although that would be inevitable since the baby dragon wants his revenge.

And Cade, as someone who is a professional in keeping grudges, supports him with all his being.

As they reached the small village, they went straight to the inn they previously stayed at when they visited before.

They did not stay for long, accounting for the baby dragon's feelings and immediately continued on the road the next day.

Soon, they arrived at the Puzzle City where they planned on staying for three days.

They were just in time for another festival and the kittens, On and Hong are excited to see the rock towers.

"I don't understand. It's just rocks."

Raon mumbled.

Hong looked at Raon with a scandalous expression on his furry face. It is quite funny to see in a cat.

"Butler Hans said you can make a wish!"

Raon in cat form crossed his paws and raised his chin, trying to look dignified.

"Wishes aren't that great. I'm a great and mighty dragon, I don't wish. If I want something, I'll get it myself. I won't rely on some stupid rocks."

The baby dragon declared.

On and Hong stared at him for a moment with gaping mouths before looking at each other.

"Our youngest is right nya!"

"That's right! Our youngest is the smartest nya!"

The two changed their minds in a heartbeat and started to badmouth Hans for telling them lies.

Hans, in the other carriage, sneezed.

Three youths, each holding a kitten in their arms, walked around the town.

Cade looked around and finally spotted who he is looking for.

A man in a wheelchair and a woman dressed in a priestess robe pushing him.

"Ah."

Cale looked over in the direction that caught his brother's attention.

He zoomed in on the woman in the priestess robe.

That woman is definitely the crazy priestess.

Back in the previous time, Cale saw her a few times. Saying that the woman is crazy is an understatement. She's absolutely lunatic.

She enjoyed torturing her enemies so much that no one ever even dared to face against her.

She contributed a lot in the war against the White Star and killed a good portion of his minions.