CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - DEPARTURE

Cale is in a dilemma.

He doesn't know what his baby brother's problem is.

It started when he told Cade that he have plans to go to the forest of darkness to train. At first he thought Cade's reaction was still normal but then in the next moment, he's walking out.

That was walking out right? Yep.

He definitely turned his back on him and even slammed the door shut.

Cale is at a loss. He doesn't know what to do.

He paced back nd forth in the training grounds without being able to swing his sword even once. He was just too preoccupied and bothered by Cade's attitude towards him.

Choi Han watched him pace with a confused expression.

The guy who is obsessed with training is not holding a sword in the training grounds? Is he sick?

He stared at the red haired teen for a few more minutes before shaking his head. Grasping his sword, he went to stand in the middle of Cale's personal training field and started his practice swings.

It is a basic training but a very important foundation. Choi Han never slacks when it comes to his sword.

Choi Han just ignored the still agitated Cale by the side.

"Hey."

A voice called to him. Choi Han turned his head to look at Cale, who had stopped his pacing and is looking at him instead.

"Hmm?"

"What is the reason for someone to suddenly get angry at you without any warning?"

Choi Han tilted his head to the side. He doesn't understand why he is suddenly being asked such a random question but still answered anyway.

"Isn't it because you did something stupid?"

Cale gasped.

"I didn't!"

'So it's about you huh?'

"Right."

However, Cale had already turned his back to him and started his pacing once again so he didn't hear Choi Han's sarcastic remark.

Choi Han just ignored Cale again as if nothing happened and continued his training alone.

"Arrggh! That's it! I'll just ask him directly!"

Cale messed up his hair before stomping towards the exit of the training grounds.

He walked in the halls of their manor coming to a halt in front of the door to his brother's room.

Cale took a deep breath before raising his fist to knock because his baby brother always comment on his lack of manners in opening doors.

His fist stopped just before it made contact with the hard wood.

The hand that was supposed to be knocking went to his hair instead and messed it up again.

Cade being like this is a first for him. In fact, he had never seen his brother get mad at anyone before. He said he lacks the energy for that. But now, that same baby brother of his is wasting his precious energy to get mad at him.

Should he feel proud?

Maybe?

But it won't be good to continue like this. He couldn't let this problem last any longer. After all, Cale planned to leave for training in a few days time.