Chapter 80

Chapter 80

"My father is back" sabi ni kuya. "Remember the day I stabbed you at the back? If only if I could bring back time, I shouldn't have wasted your life, siguro ay gising kapa ngayon at nagpapatuloy pa sa paghihiganti mo".

Alam kong mangyayari toh, but I didn't expect na magiging ganito ang sitwasyon ko kung saan hindi ko siya makaramay at makumbinsing okay lang sakin at wala siyang kasalanan.

Even Chase, sinisisi na rin niya ang sarili niya, ayokong mawala sa mundo ng ganito.

"My father, this is all my father's fault, I would never give mercy on him tomorrow, even if it cost my life, una si mommy tapos ngayon ikaw na naman" nagtitimping sabi niya. "Please support us tomorrow lil sis, there is only 50% chances that we'll win this battle, because without you, we're nothing, and I want you also to hold on for us".

Agad akong napatulo luha sa huling sinabi niya.

Hold on?.

Gusto ko mang kumapit pa at makasama kayong lahat kahit na ganito ang sitwasyon ko ay okay lang sakin. Pero sabi nga naman nila, lahat ay may hangganan.

Kung hindi man kayo magwagi bukas, as if lumaban kayo at hindi naging duwag. Kahit na nasa langit na ako ay ipagpapatuloy kong suportahan kayong lahat. At kapag hindi ay magkita kita nalang tayo sa langit, ikalulugod kong makasama ko kayo dun.

"I want to talk to her, leave us alone" sulpot ni Chase.

"I don't want to, this is my last day kaya dapat kasama ko siya buong araw" sabi ni kuya.

"Stop being so dramatic, it doesn't suits you" sabi ni Chase. "I want to speak with her so let me be".

"Faster" sabi ni kuya at mukhang umalis na.

"Stupid cat, how are you feeling?" Tanong niya.

Tsk tinatanong pa ako mukha ba akong sasagot?.

"I just found out earlier that nothing can cure you, I searched all night for your cure but I got nothing" sabi niya. "I feel hopeless and useless".

Useless? Why would he felt that.

"You helped me to control the Phoenix soul, you helped understand what life really means, you did alot of things to me but yet I couldn't even repay you" sabi niya habang umiiyak.

Gusto ko siyang ikaramay and I want to tell him na mas marami siyang ginawa para sakin kaya sapat na iyon para sakin, but I can't.

I can't even move my mouth a bit pano pa kaya kung magsalita ako?.

"You know, I almost give up last night looking for your cure, but I keep telling myself not to give up easily" sabi niya. "Thinking about the future of us together if I successfully find the cure of your poison, you'll get married to me and bare my children's, and we'll rule the world together".

Please stop Chase, habang pinapamukha mo saking dapat pa akong lumaban ay maslalo akong nasasaktan dahil laging tumatatak sa isip ko na wala na akong ilalaban pa dahil ubos na ang oras ko, na hindi kona dapat pagpilitan ang sarili ko kasi ito na talaga ang nakatadhana para sakin.

"The first time I saw you, I already felt that there is something wrong with me, I feel like I saw spark on you but I keep denying it on myself that's why I stabbed you" sabi ko. "But whenever I'm with you, day by day, I understand everything, I can't stand seing you with another man and of course I cannot stand not seing you for a day".

Chase.

"The night at the party where we kissed accidentally, that's the day where I can fully understand everything, that wasn't an accidental, it was intentional, the destiny made it easy for me to understand and stop denying my feelings for you" sabi niya. "From that day, I only thinked of you, that's why I'm so happy when general fetched me from school, I felt so happy because at last I can see you again because I missed you so much. When I was on my mission, I was only thinking of you, on how can I confess to you because I badly want you by my side only".

So nong araw na iyon ay ako talaga iniisip niya? Kaya pala hindi ako makatulog.

"Since that day I became crazy for you and I hate it because it makes me mad whenever you were with another guy especially that Rakim guy, I hate myself whenever I'm at home overthinking, what if you guys are dating behind my back? I don't want to be possessive to you because you might overthinking my doings also" sabi ko. "I have the guts that you like that Rakim so I made up my mind to confess to you after the coronation but it failed".

I'm sorry kung naging manhid ako sa paningin mo Chase, I'm sorry.

"And then here am I, confessing to you where it's already too late" sabi niya.

No you're not late Chase, ako ang late, hindi ko nasabi sayo ang totoong nararamdaman ko din sayo, now it became much difficult for me to confess to you kasi kahit pagpapagalaw lang ng bibig ko ay hindi ko kaya.

"I promised after this battle, I will go with you" sabi niya. "I love you".

Hinalikan niya ako kaya napatulo luha naman ako na alam kong naging ice dahil sa sobrang lamig ng temperatura ng katawan ko.

I love you too.

Some people are meant to fall inlove with each other, but not to be together.