Fifty.

November 19th 2020

How the footballers had managed to enter a large venue, surrounded by males and females, in the middle of the first row without getting noticed, they'd never know. With hoodies and SnapBacks covering their faces, whilst Mia and Amber matched in 'InTreble' tops and high waisted jeans, the smile on all of their faces was evident, they couldn't be more excited to stand and watch their best friend sing her heart out when the time come.

"Are you excited to see her sing?" Mia sang as she looked at Ben with a smirk on her face, as Ben nodded his head, taking a sip of the fruity drink that they had all brought, as Mia wiggled her eyebrows at him, causing him to raise his eyebrows at the blonde haired girl.

"Why you so.." Ben paused for a moment, as Mia laughed at him. "Weird, that's the word I'm looking for" Ben smirked, as Mia rolled her eyes, playfully shoving his shoulder.

"She's just saying Benny Boy" Amber smirked, as Ben shook his head. "Be quiet, it's starting" Ben mumbled, as Mason pulled Mia close to him, knowing he wouldn't be able to contain her once the girls had come out on stage, knowing that she was just as excitable as the rest of the crowd when it come to InTreble performing. Jack on the other hand was able to slip his hands around Ambers waist, holding her back close to his chest allowing him to rest his head on shoulder, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "I love you" Jack whispered, as Amber smiled to herself. "I love you too" Amber breathed, before she placed her lips to her fiancées, enjoying the moment.

She lives in the shadows of a lonely world, voice so quiet you don't hear a word, always talking but she can't be heard.

Ben stood in awe as he heard Ashley sing for the first time, his eyes focused on the girl, her hair down and slightly wavy, holding a hand to necklace that hung around her neck, her eyes looking down at the floor as she sang.

For a moment he was fixated on her, not realising that Skye and Leah were also on the stage, also singing in harmony to her, all he could focus on what Ashley, and the emotion that was coming through her voice as she continued to sing flawlessly, the smile on Bens face growing with each note she sang.

Wish I knew then what I know now, wish I could somehow, go back in time and maybe listen to my own advice.

Mia and Amber sang along word for word as the crowd began to get more lively despite them opting to open the show with an acoustic version of the song, their voices mixing together so beautifully as the crowd sang back to them, but allowing them to have the moment on stage, all three girls singing as if there was no crowd watching them.

You gotta speak up, you gotta shout out, and know that right here right now, you can be beautiful, wonderful, anything you want to be, little me.

As they sang the chorus, Leah and Skye stood on either side of Ashley, almost as if they were singing to her, and for a brief moment Ben assumed the girls knew the secret that Ashley had been hiding for years, the feeling in his chest growing stronger with each word the girls sang.

But Ben knew they didn't know what he knew, he didn't even know that the two girls stood further down the line from him knew what he knew, in more detail.

He didn't realise the feelings he held for Ashley until he watched her on stage, in her most vulnerable, letting the crowd see a different side to her, letting Ben see a different side to Ashley. Ben knew deep down he felt something for her, but it was all confirmed to him as soon as she stepped on the stage, as soon as they made eye contact, as soon as she sent a small smile in his direction.

I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out, talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder, tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see

As Ashley took the solo, singing the last chorus as Skye and Leah harmonised around her, Ashley's eyes floated to the wings, watching as her fiancée hugged his partner in crime, Stacey.

Ashley knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't help but feel jealous that despite everything going on, he still brought his work partner to her show, knowing that maybe deep down something more was happening with Stacey than Jordan would let on.

But as much as Ashley didn't want to let it effect her performance, she knew it would. Whilst she would always give a hundred and ten percent, she felt the want to walk off stage, to let her band mates take the stage, and live in the spotlight, she wanted to walk to her friends and hug them, hold them close and laugh with them.

Ashley realised during this performance that this song spoke words to her, she wish she had of known what she was getting into. She wished she knew back then what she knew now.

"Hey guys, we're InTreble, and this is up close with us" Skye stated into the microphone. "It's a pleasure to be here tonight, and most of our songs tonight will be concluded if acoustics" Leah continued, as Ashley took a deep breath. "I think it's safe to say that a few years ago we didn't think we would be in this position" Ashley giggled. "I think I speak for us all when I say that this was only ever a dream for us" Ashley smiled, as she waved briefly to some girls in the front row, hearing them scream. "And thankfully, we were lucky enough to be offered a place in the ever growing music department" Skye smiled.

"So, without further ado, here's another song that we hold close to our hearts" Leah smiled, as the crowd began to scream louder again, as Ashley's eyes find Bens in the audience, smiling at him wide as he returned the smile, nodding his head.

"This is change your life" Ashley smiled.