One Hundred and Forty Four.

February 13th 2021

Let me talk to you, tell you how it is, I was thinkin' when I saw that body, gotta get shorty, tell her what the young boy goin' do

"Ash do you want anything from subway?" Skye shouted into the studio, as Ashley shook her head, but continued to bop around to the music that was streaming through the speakers.

"She seems happier" Skye stated as she walked through the studio hallways with Leah hot on her trail. "You didn't need to come by the way" Skye smiled, as Leah smirked at her as the stepped out onto the busier street. "Well, Ash was texting Benjamin and his car is right there" Leah smirked, as Skye shook her head laughing. "This could be interesting" Skye smiled.

"Flowers don't fix everything Benjamin" Leah stated, as both of the girls walked over to the footballers car, looking over him, and they had definitely seen him on better days. "It's a start though, isn't it?" Ben replied back, but as he swept his hand through his hair it was obvious to all of them that he was nervous about this, and part of him felt like he had made the wrong move by turning up here, uninvited and most likely not wanted.

"Just don't break her heart" Leah warned, before she continued to walk down the street with Skye following her. "I'll try not to" Ben muttered to himself, before he continued walking into the quiet building.

I got friends and you got friends, they hop out and you hop in, I look fly and they jockin', the way you drop, drop, makes me wanna pop

Ashley continued to sway her hips to the beat, humming along to the music as she picked at the fruit salad she has began to eat, until the door closed behind her.

"You're back earlier then expected" Ashley chuckled, but as she turned around as was met with the piercing blue eyes she couldn't help but feel the room grow warmer.

"What are you doing here?" Ashley questioned, her voice was quieter than before, but as Ben gave her a small smile she felt more relaxed.

"You wasn't answering me, I needed to see you" Ben stated, as he held the flowers out to her, watching as her face softened.

"Shouldn't you be at training?" Ashley questioned, as she stepped forward and took the flowers from Bens hands, lifting them to her nose to smell them as an instinct.

"They smell beautiful" Ashley breathed, as Ben smiled slightly. "You look beautiful" Ben murmured, as Ashley nodded her head. "Does this feel awkward?" Ashley questioned, as she placed the flowers on the table and crossed her arms over her chest.

"A little, but" Ben smiled, as he paused slightly. "But this might help" Ben smiled, as he turned around and turned the music up slightly, Ashley raising an eyebrow at him.

Is yo man, on the floor, if he ain't, let me know, lemme see if you can run it, run it, girl indeed I can run it, run it

Ben placed his hands on Ashley's waist as he began to move her hips to the beat, making her dance slightly before her own instincts took over and she wrapped her own arms around his neck, moving their bodies closer.

"You never answered my question shouldn't you be at training?" Ashley questioned, as her eyes landed on his. "You're more important" Ben smirked, as he spun Ashley around and out before he brought her back to his chest, one of her arms resting lazily on his neck, as her other palm rested on his chest.