One Hundred and Twenty Two.

January 6th 2021

"I actually hate it when they play each other, it always makes me feel like we will fall out" Amber whined, as Mia smirked at her. "Oh believe me, it makes our friendship more interesting" Mia chuckled.

"I don't get how you guys do it" Ashley stated, as she sipped on the warm coffee, allowing it to fuel her veins in the cold morning. "It's just banter Ash" Mia smiled, as Ashley nodded her head agreeing. "Oh no, I totally get that, it's more how they are after the game, we all know that Mase is a sore loser" Ashley chuckled, as the girls agreed and the teams began to walk out in the thunder of Stamford bridge.

"He looks like he means business" Amber chuckled, as she noticed Jack smile in her direction, but the clenched jaw afterwards stated that he meant business.
"Mase just looks like his going to take Jack out, but then he laughs and smiles at him" Mia chuckled, as the zoomed in on his face on the video she was recording, excited to show him later, but as Ashley's eyes cast over Ben, standing in his number 21 top, she couldn't help but catch the smirk and the wink he threw in her direction, Ashley's cheeks instantly flushing, as she pulled her eyes away, adverting them somewhere else.

But it was not long until it was nearly the end of the first half of the match, the score standing at one goal to both teams, Mason assisting Havertz goal within the first few moments of the game, where as Jack was able to knock a goal in, assisted by Foden within the last few minutes of the second half, the first half of the game consisting of free kicks left, right and centre, the girls hoping at the end of the day it wouldn't always be this dirty when the second half rolled around. 

But then, taking Ashley's attention, she spotted Ben running down the left wing, the ball at his feet as he swept through Jack and Foden, followed by Mason and Havertz following him, Reece to his right in the centre, both of them walking the ball through the players, the crowd around them going wild. 

"Oh no" Ashley mumbled, but she couldn't contain the smile on her face. "Oh yes" Mia chuckled, as she watched as Ben swiftly knocked the ball into the bottom net, the crowd roaring around them, as Ben slide on his knees to the supporters, Reece and Mason gathering around him as he smiled at the crowd, Ashley shaking her head but laughing. 

"I'm totally doing your hair and make up" Amber smiled, as the whistle blew for half time, and the girls watched as their other halves walked off the pitch, the crowd clapping them and shouting chants, but all that caught Ashley's eyes was Ben walking to go to the tunnel for the home ground, smiling in her direction. 

"His really only got eyes for you" Mia smiled as she turned to her friend. "I know, his so sweet" Ashley smiled, as she began to play with the sleeves of Ben's hoodie, smiling at the ground. "You should give him a chance, sometimes a love song is better" Amber smiled, as Ashley nodded her head. "I've only ever been a secret love song with him though, what if it's all different now" Ashley stated, as the crowd began to buzz again, the girls watching as the boys walked back out, the crowds roaring around them. 

~~~~~

"I hate that its three all with seconds to go" Mia mumbled, as she held a hand over her eyes, not wanting to see the referee blow his whistle, knowing that Mason would be kicking himself that he was yet to get a shot on target. 

"This isn't going to end well" Amber mumbled, as she watched Jack run and tackle Mason in the box of the goal, watching as Jack caught Mason's ankle, watching as he fell to the ground, the referee blowing the whistle, as Mason stood up shouting at Jack, and the girls could only assume what was being shouted, but Jack didn't help the situation by deciding to shove Mason back, the referee standing in-between them both, before showing them both a yellow card, the frustration showing on Mason's face as Jack smirked at him. 

But the smirk soon disappeared when the referee pointed at the penalty spot, Mason deciding to smirk in his direction as the ball was placed, the whistle blew, and the ball flying from Mason's foot to the top bins of the goal, the crowds going ecstatic, as Mia and Amber looked between each other, knowing the commotion this was going to cause once they were back home. 

But then the whistle blew, and the crowd continued to roar, as the darker blues went round shaking the hands of the lighter blues, both Mason and Jack standing looking at each other briefly, before hugging it out, both of them laughing at each other. 

"Right, shall we head to the carpark?" Mia questioned, as she checked her phone, knowing they had made lunch reservations, or a late lunch considering it was going to be nearly four by the time they got to the restaurant. "Yeah, let's go before we can't get out of the stadium" Amber smiled, as the girls began to leave their seats, walking to the walkways, as Ashley heard her name being called out from across the pitch, turning around briefly to see Ben jogging towards the barriers. 

"What do you want?" Ashley chuckled, as she stepped towards the barriers watching as Ben jumped over them, holding his shirt in one hand, as Ashley's eyes overlooked the navy blue skin he was wearing, as Ben smiled at her. "I want you to have my shirt" Ben smiled, as he handed Ashley the material, her nostrils being engulfed by his aftershave, Ashley smiling to herself that he still smelt good despite running around for just over ninety minutes. 

"Oh, and that date" Ben smiled. "Be ready for seven tomorrow?" Ben smiled again, a gleam of hope in his eyes, as Ashley nodded her head, his smile growing as hers took over her face. "I'll see you then beautiful" Ben smiled, but not before he pressed his lips to her cheek, hearing the gasps and the whooping from around them. "Go have a shower, you smell" Ashley teased, as Ben smirked at her, but nodded his head. "Later Ashy" Ben smiled, as he hopped back over the barrier.