One Hundred and Twelve.

The Sun;

Ashley James and Jordan Williams were spotted together at a restaurant that they used to be spotted at regularly in their earlier days of dating.
It was said to be seen that the two of them were acting very closer with rumours that the two of them haven't in fact split up despite Ashley getting very comfortable with football friend Ben Chilwell, or hinted rumours that Jordan is now seeing Stacey-Lou Riddings who he dances for.

The Daily Mail;

Ashley James was spotted with ex fiancée Jordan Williams, better known as Jordy.
People who were in the restaurant have stated that it seemed like nothing was wrong with the two of them and they spoke and appeared to be flirty despite claims to both be in separate relationships.
Neither party are yet to state that they have officially broke up, or are back together

The Celeb News;

Rumours have flooded the internet this morning that Ashley James and Jordan Williams are finally back together despite them not getting married last month.
It appears that there is no bad blood between the singer and the dancer, and both spoke majority of the afternoon, smiling and laughing like old times.
More to report as it comes in, but are the powerful London couple back together?