One Hundred and Four.

December 28th 2020

"I'm not sure why I feel so nervous" Ashley mumbled, as Leah smiled at her. "Because this is the last time they'll see us perform as a three" Leah smiled. "It can always be unnerving" Skye stated, as Ashley wrapped her arms around both of them, holding them close.

"Promise that no matter what happens, we will always be one" Ashley questioned, as Leah giggled. "Maybe we will have to be as four because I'm pregnant" Leah smiled, as Ashley and Skye's faces beamed excitement. "No way congratulations!" Ashley smiled, as Leah smiled back. "Thank you guys, I'm so excited" Leah beamed.

"As one door closes another must open" Ashley smiled, as the three of them fell silent, just listening to the buzz of the crowd, listening to the chants and the busyness of the venue that would hold them for the last time.
"Always be more than a band" Skye smiled, as the hugged each other for the last time before they would be singing their hearts out.

~~~~~

"I was in two halves about singing this song tonight" Ashley smiled into the microphone. "But along the way of writing this and trusting the process it feels only fitting to sing it for the first and the last time" Ashley breathed into the microphone, as she looked around the crowd and saw her best friends in the second row, smiling at them briefly.

"I wrote this song when I was going through a dark time, but I'm not going to stand here and make this all about me" Ashley giggled. "But I remember the girls hearing a snippet of it for the first time and falling in love with it, and they refused to ignore it when it was on the table for the last few songs to add onto our set list" Ashley beamed.

"So, this is our latest single, which will be released on the thirtieth of the month, on our final album, and this is secret love song" Ashley smiled, as the crowd began to go wild around them.

We keep behind closed doors, every time I see you, I die a little more, stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls, it will never be enough, as you drive me to my house, I can't stop these silent tears from rolling down, you and I both have to hide, on the outside where I can't be yours and you, can't be mine

The three females stood on the stage, Ashley in the centre of the stage, as the music enveloped around her, Skye to her right and Leah to her left, all of them holding the microphone stands at props, as the crowd fell silent listening to their words.

But as Ashley stood there singing the words, her mind cast back the months previous, all the moments she had spent writing the song, all the things that had happened to make her write the song.

The night where Ben had drove her home after training, stopping somewhere to grab food and some drinks, talking till the night had ran away from them, talking until the tears streamed down her face.

Why can't I say that I'm in love, I wanna shout it from the rooftops, I wish that it could be like that, why can't we be like that, cause I'm yours

Ashley's eyes found Ben in the crowd, the midfielder stood with her friends, his arms crossed over his chest, but the proud smile was evident on his face, this was everything he had wanted, he had wanted her to be happy, he wanted her to be the reason he was happy, and here she was singing a song she had clearly wrote about him, not necessarily for him.

"I'm going to miss this" Mason stated, as he watched one of his best friends own the stage, giving the performance everything, almost like it was the last time she would ever be on stage. "I know bro, I know" Declan stated, as he videoed the whole thing, he wanted to be able to look back on this one day.

"Do you think she'll ever sing again?" Mia questioned as Amber rolled her eyes playfully. "That's like asking if you'll breathe when you wake up, this is in her blood" Amber smiled.

When you hold me in the street, and you kiss me on the dance floor, I wish that we could be like that, why can't we be like that, cause I'm yours, I'm yours

"I just want to say thank you to everyone who has decided to come out and witness this, because I promise, one day we will be back, on this stage as a trio" Leah smiled, as the three girls stood close to each other, holding on to each other, although they had prepared for the final show, they had never prepared for the final curtain call, the final time they would walk off the stage as a trio.

"Thank you for coming out, We're InTreble" Skye smiled, as they all took a final bow, the crowd booming as the three of them walked off stage. Leah embracing her own partner in a loving hug, his hands resting on the smallest bump on her stomach, as Skye kissed her own partner, engaging in conversation about their own wedding, as Ashley tugged a hand through her own hair, removing the ear piece she had been wearing, before she turned around and saw Ben stood there, smiling softly at her.

"Ben?" Ashley smiled, as she took in his jeans, and his grey jacket, his hair slightly messy, but his smile lit up the room. "Ash" Ben smiled, as Ashley did no more than run towards him, her hands wrapped around his neck, as his own hands laced around her waist, holding her close.

"You was amazing up there" Ben smiled, as he pressed a kiss to the top of her forehead. "This feels so right" Ashley whispered, as Ben smiled to himself, hearing the words she had spoken.

"I take it we're not a secret love song anymore?" Ben smiled, as Ashley rolled her eyes playfully. "Because I'm yours Ash" Ben smiled, as he turned her face with his fingers, his fingertips resting on her chin.
"I'm yours too Ben" Ashley smiled, as Ben placed his lips to Ashley's, murmurs and gasps echoing around the backstage area.