Part 9

Little time skip ⏭ (you are back in Japan and weren't allowed to see Rindo anymore)

You were crawling around bonten headquarters exploring. At the same time, Sanzu had some of his men following you.

You were crawling around the entrance when you saw a man you couldn't recognize entered the building. He had black hair with blond streaks and was very tall with yellowish eyes.

You stared at him for a while as he walked towards the other side of the building.

⚠️Your POV⚠️

' where is he going?' you thought as you followed him secretly. Well, at least you thought it was secretly, but Hanma instantly spotted you because 2 Bonten men were following you.

As he entered one of the meeting rooms, you made your way to the meeting room. Only for you to see a few executives and Mikey talking with Hanma.

'What are they talking about?' you thought as you creaked the door open and crawled under the table to get a better look.

They discussed some investments, but you needed help understanding the rest.

Mikey ended up peaking under the table and looking at you. 'How the fuck did he find me' you thought as Mikey just looked at you.

"Come here, Y/n," he said while acting like you were a Dog. It got you mad, but you crawled to him anyway as he picked you up and sat you on his lap.

You felt like you were basically In charge instantly as you sat there with an 'evil grin,' but to everyone else, it looked like a baby smiling.

"Who's kids that?" Hanma asked

"That's not important right now? Just know if you hurt her, I'll kill you, " Mikey said, glaring at Hanma.

"Okay, I get it. Let's continue negotiating," Hanma said while feeling intimidated.

While you acted smug about how you were in charge and were definitely letting it get to your head, Mikey watched you as you messed with the paperwork before him, acting like you could understand it.

Then Sanzu came charging into the room.

"I lost Haruka," he said, panicking. Then his eyes landed on you, holding papers you were drawing on them as Mikey watched you.

"Oh, so that's Sanzu's kid," Hanma said

"Yeah, can't you see the resemblance?" Sanzu retorted. Hanma just shrugged his shoulders. Sanzu approached you, picked you up, and took you out of the room.

'No, I'm the boss, ' you thought as Sanzu walked you to his office.

———————

As you reached his office, he sat with you in his desk chair and gave you papers to color on.

'On I get it a boss sometimes had to work in her office,' you thought as you still decided you were the boss.

Authors notes 📝

I hope you liked it ☺️

⚠️Question ? do you like it better when I include y/n's thoughts?⚠️