Part 15

Time skip ⏭
(You are now two years old)

You were running around in Bonten headquarters while people followed you when you spotted a shiny object. You took a look, but one of the men pursuing you quickly put it out of reach.

"No," you squealed, trying to get it back. But it was no use. So you cut your losses and continued running around when you saw Kokonoi doing paperwork in his office.

"Mama Koko," you said as you ran to him to hug him. ( you call him Mama Koko because he's acting like your mom)

"Hi princess, what are you up to," he said while patting your head.

"I'm Boss!" you yelled happily.

"Oh, so you the boss," he said while chuckling while you nodded happily.

"Do you want me to go get you your coloring book?" He asked

"No, I go explore," you said as you ran off again. Hoping to find Mikey because you thought of him as your number 2.

You found Mikey with Sanzu, Ran, And Rindo. You were sitting on couches watching the news. You approached Mikey and made grabby hands so he could pick you up. You sat between him and Sanzu as you tried watching the news with them, but you didn't understand it.

That's when a picture of a crime scene came onto the screen, and Sanzu covered your eyes from it.

"No, dada," you said, trying to move his hand, but the news had already flipped to another topic.

You turned to look at Mikey to see what he was up to. He was sitting there eating while listening to the executives talk. You tried to steal some of his food while he wasn't looking, but he saw you and put his snacks out of your reach. But that didn't stop you from trying to climb over him.

Authors notes 📝 

hope you like it.