Ch 24

You woke up as happy as you ran to Sanzu's room to see him sleep like a log.

"Dada," you squealed as his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning, Haruka. Do you want to go to work with me today?" He says as you climb your way onto his bed.

"Mhm," you giggled as you thought about being a boss again.

You sat by him, playing with his hair.

"Okay, we need to both get ready then," he said tiredly, rolling out of bed and picking you up.

——————

(Later)

You got to HQ as you ran out of the car.

"Dada, hurry!" you yelled as he laughed

As you went inside, Sanzu grabbed your hand and led you to his office.

As you reached his office, Sanzu sat you down and gave you coloring paper. He then proceeded to leave the room to talk to the other executives.

'This is my chance,' you thought as you left his office and to Mikey.

When you reached Mikey's office, you opened the door slowly and poked your head out behind it.

"Y/n, why are you here?" You heard Mikey as you flinched from the sudden voice.

You didn't answer his question as you let yourself in and ran up to him as he picked you up and sat you on his lap.

"I'm back as the boss," you said, happy as Mikey looked at you amused.

"And what are you going to do as the boss?" He asked as you looked up at him and smiled

" rule the world," you giggled

"Well, too bad I'm the boss," Mikey said, snickering

"Nuh, I'm the boss. You are my number 3."

He gasped. "3, what about 2 ?"

" 2 is permanent hold by Mama Kokonoi," you said, nodding

"Kokonoi is over me."

"Yeah, mama Kokonoi has money," you said proudly

"That's true. I would pick Kokonoi over you as well."

"(Gasp) The betrayal," you said, putting your hand over your mouth. As Mikey just laughed. That's when Sanzu came in gasping from running.

"Have you seen ...... Haruka," he said as he made eye contact with you. And you waved at him, and Mikey returned to his blank expression. 

Authors notes 📝

I hope you like it.