Part 30 ( a child)

You were playing dress up with Mama Koko at the hideout when you spotted another kid your age rooming the hallways.

He looked around your age but taller than you.

Seeing an "intruder" in the hideout ticked you off, so you confronted him.

"Hey you!" you yelled, chasing after him

"M-me?" He asked, pointing to himself

"Yeah, you, I'm the boss, so you have to listen to me. Why are you here?" You said angrily

"I'm aloud to be here just as much as you are. And you're not the boss of me," he said

"Yes, I am, and I'm kicking you out, so leave," you said, crossing your arms.

"No, and you can't make me leave. I'll tell on you."

"Oh yes, I can," you said as you charged at him and tackled him while pulling his hair.

"Let go. I'll tell my Dad about you," he said as you were still fighting him.

"Oh yea tell him," you said while pinching him

That's when he had enough and started fighting back

Mikey's Pov

I walked out of my office and saw what looked like midgets fighting, but on closer look, I noticed y/n and _____'s ( the dads, a surprise for later😘) kids fighting.

I ended up grabbing y/n by the back of her shirt and lifting her off in an attempt to stop them, although then she started trying to kick him.

"Y/n, stop," I said casually, but to no avail.

So I walked with her to Sanzu's office because I didn't want to deal with it.

Back to y/n's POV

"Let go! I was winning," I yelled while thrashing around, trying to escape Mikey's hold.

I ended up in my Dad's office. He looked at me confused as Mikey walked out after sitting me in one of the chairs.

"Y/n what's wrong" Sanzu asked

"I was fighting some punk, and then Mikey stopped me. Can you believe that I was even winning?" I ranted to Sanzu.

"Who were you fighting?"

"I don't know. Some kid my age was walking the hallway," you said, shrugging your shoulders, as you got off the chair and went to sit with Sanzu to look at his paperwork.

"Guess what else happened?" you said, looking up at Sanzu as he turned his attention to you.

"He was a snitch, too. He threatened to tell on me," you said, still mad from the fight.

Just then, ———— walked in with the kid from earlier.

————————-

I hope you liked it 😚