Part 28 (part 2 of chapter 27)

After you attacked Rindo and gave him a good beating, Ran finally managed to pull you off of him as you were squirming in his arms, trying to fight Rindo still.

Rindo was still shaken from the attack as you just started giggling again.

"No fighting, Rindo, okay?" Ran said as he faced you to look at him.

"No FighTing, RinDo," you mimicked as you laughed. And Ran just accepted that you were probably going to attack Rindo again.

"MAMA!" you yelled out of nowhere.

Kokonoi instantly ran to you and took you from Ran.

"Yes," he said, squeezing you in a hug. ( he's just happy you aren't mad at him anymore)

"I feel sick," you said, laughing, then throwing up, which made Kokonoi accidentally drop you.

"Oww," you said, groggy.

"You are going to give her brain damage," Sanzu yelled as Kokonoi started panicking. You just stayed face-planted on the floor.

That's when Kakucho stepped forward and picked you up to give you a bath from the throw-up that got on you.

"Let's give you a bath," Kakucho said as you flicked Rindo off because you were still high and thought it was funny.

————

When Kakucho put you in the bath, you instantly thought you were drowning. So you kept thrashing around as Kakucho tried to come you down.

"Someone's trying to kill me!" you screamed as Mikey came to see what was up.

However, as soon as he saw the commotion, he instantly walked back out, not wanting to deal with it.

———

When the bath was finally over, and you both came out of the bathroom, Kakucho was more soaked than you, as you were sleeping peacefully on his shoulder.

Authors notes 📝 

I hope you like it. Sorry, it's short 😊

Memes