Part 29

(Back to 3 year old Y/n)

You were in your room when you saw a new storybook Sanzu got you. You saw a princess and a prince.

"I'm a Princess, so I need a prince," you thought as you started trying to find your prince.

You started looking at people to be your prince

Ran was too flirty

Takeomi was basically a grandpa, so he could be the evil stepmother at best.

You and Rindou were enemies

Kokonoi is Mama Koko

Mochi was too meh

Kakucho was almost perfect but was only 3rd in Bonten, and you crave power

So the only option was Mikey. He was rich, had power, and always had snacks 24/7

You thought he was perfect for the job as you tried to find him, only to run into Sanzu on the way.

"Haruka," he called.

"Can't talk. I'm trying to find my future husband," you yelled back as you continued searching for Mikey.

"WHAT?" Sanzu yelled as he ran to you

"Yeah, he is going to be my prince, and I'm the princess," you said with a wide smile.

"Who seduced my baby?" Sanzu cried as he fell to his knees and hugged you

"That bastard, I'll kill whoever he is," Sanzu cursed as Mikey came out of his room being woken up by the commotion.

"My Prince," you yelled as you broke out of Sanzu's hold and clung to Mikey.

Sanzu gasped at what just happened. Mikey kept his usual face and ignored the situation as he walked to the kitchen to get a snack, as you wouldn't let go of his hand.

———

1hr later

"Mikey, Mikey, guess what?" you said excitedly as you continued to bother him.

"What?" He said

"We're going to get married, live in a castle, and have a pet tiger," you said happily. Mikey looked like he was about to fall asleep.

As you told Mikey all about your plans. Kokonoi sat in the corner of the room, panicking about how he might not be your favorite anymore. Sanzu was right alongside him, panicking as well for other reasons. 

Authors notes 📝

I'm BACK 😘

I hope you liked the chapter 🤡