Part 20

Hina let you sit in her class after recess. The whole class loved you and thought you were adorable as you were way younger than everyone else. Some even gave you paper to color on and act like you were doing work.

———

After class was dismissed, Hina came up to you.

"So you wanna talk about it?" she asked as she sat by you

(You explain everything (I'm lazy 😊))

"Well, have you tried talking to him," she asked

"No, he's never alone," you said

"You know you have to go back and talk to him.

Eventually," She said. You didn't quite understand her, but she was pretty, so you figured she was right.

"Okay, I go home then," you said as you waved goodbye.

———

You got home and tried to open the door, but it was locked. You knocked on the door. And guess who answered the door? "The Evil Women"

"What are you doing back?" she said, dropping that fake happy-go-lucky act. You just stared at her.

"Are you stupid? Can't you tell you were replaced?" she said smiling (while she bullied a three-year-old)

You ran back to the fence only to be stopped by Sanzus' car pulling in. He ran out of the car and picked you up as you tried to run away again.

"Y/n, where were you," he said, almost yelling.

You couldn't hold it in anymore as you cried, and he felt instant guilt for yelling at you. He was just worried.

"I'm sorry, Haruka. I was just worried," he said as he patted your back and walked inside the house.

"Y/n, there you are. We were so worried," the evil woman said, running to the two of you. 'What a fake bitch' you thought as you put your head on Sanzu's shoulder so you didn't have to look at her.

Authors notes 📝

I hope you like it ☺️

⚠️ let me know what you think of the story so far?⚠️