Ch 25

When Sanzu took you from Mikey, you were mad Beyond belief. You instantly started kicking and screaming.

"No, Dad, I'm the boss," you squealed while Sanzu froze up from your high-pitched scream.

You instantly seized your moment, ran back to Mikey, and hugged his legs.

Sanzu relished what happened and started pouting.

"Haruka, you don't want to return to me," you said, sulking.

"No, Mikey!" you yelled as you smushed your face on Mikey while he just sat there amused by his number two reaction.

With that, Sanzu slowly got up and left the room reluctantly as he continued to Sulk.

—————-

A little later (Sanzu's POV)

"Then she told me she would rather go with Mikey instead of me," Sanzu complained to Kokonoi, who looked annoyed by his constant nagging.

"Sanzu looks at me," Kokonoi said, making Sanzu turn his attention to Kokonoi. They look right at each other.

"No one fucking cares. I'm Y/n's favorite anyways," Kokonoi said as he turned his attention to the papers on his desk.

"I'm her dad. What do you mean I'm her favorite? " Sanzu said

"Yeah, and that's why she wanted to stay with Mikey instead of you," Kokonoi said while smirking.

Sanzu started pouting again. "well, what do I do to be her favorite again?" Sanzu asked

"I don't know you, the dad," Kokonoi said

"Okay then, I'll act like I don't care that way. She will see how important I am," he said

———-

(Your POV)

You left Mikey and went to find Sanzu after you got bored. You went to Sanzu's office and saw him doing work. You approached him and raised your arms to get him to pick you up, but he didn't even look at you.

'What the fuck' you thought as you started to get pissed

You started yelling to get his attention, but he still ignored you. That's when it hit you. "I'm a ghost," you said happily

'Oh no,' Sanzu thought

Authors notes 📝
I hope you like it 🙂

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I'm back now ☺️