Part 32 (a child)

Recap :

"Okay, you won the fight, right," Sanzu said, smiling at you.

"Yeah, I won," you said with your little grin.

" I got to go see Mama Koko now, though, dada, to tell him what that kid said and tell him not to talk to that kid ever," you said, running off.

(Present)

Y/n's POV

You ran to Mama Koko, who was in his office, as he looked up from his paperwork.

"Mama, you can't tell other kids," you said while out of breath from sprinting to his office.

"What kid," Kokonoi said low key playing dumb

"Ringo's kid," you said, glaring at Kokonoi

"But he's my other baby," Kokonoi said

Your face morphed into a scowl as you were pissed

"No, you, my mama, not his," you yelled.

"Y/n, I can be both y'all's mama," Kokonoi said, trying to reason with you.

"No, you are only mine," you said as you started to cry, and Kokonoi picked you up and comforted you.

Just then, the door opened, revealing your enemy.

"You leave!" you yelled as Kokonoi continued to pat your back

"Y/n, you should be nice," Kokonoi said

That was it. You were livid, now angry, crying, and thrashing around, trying to escape Kokonoi's grip.

When he set you down, you started yelling at him about how you won't talk to him ever again. You knew that was a lie, but you were so upset.

After that, you ran back to Sanzu as he was talking to Mikey,

"What's wrong, Haruka?" Sanzu asked as he picked up his crying daughter

"M-mama k-koko r-r-replaced me," you cried as you smushed your face into Sanzu's shoulder.

"Shh, it's okay," Sanzu said, trying to comfort you

"I'm going to beat up that kid," you said as you continued to cry

You ended up falling asleep as Sanzu continued his conversation with Mikey

———-

When you wake up, you are in your room, tucked in bed, as you hear people talking in the living room.

So you got out of bed and approached the voices only to find the Bonten executive there with your enemy.

Authors notes 📝
I hope you like it, though it was rushed🙃