Part 27

You were at your house with all the executives and Mikey, over drinking and talking about what was happening in Bonten. You were hitting Rindou because he had just become your punching bag after the ghost incident.

"Y/n, stop," Rindou said as you kept punching him as Sanzu snapped photos, saying he had to capture Haruka's first fight.

"No, you are a Bitch" you yelled while hitting Rindou.

"Y/n, that's a bad word," Mikey said as you turned your attention and ran to him.

He picked you up and sat you on his lap.

"Sorry, Mikey," you said, hugging him and glaring at Rindou.

They continue their discussions as you, yet again, let the power go to your head.

———

After a little bit, you got uncomfortable, climbed off Mikey's lap, and ran to the kitchen to look for snacks.

You ended up finding some brownies on the top shelf of the pantry. 'I need them,' you thought as you pulled the nearest chair into the pantry so you could grab the brownies.

You had to tiptoe to reach it, but you got a hold of them.

—-

You ate all of the brownies before Mikey found you as he was getting snacks.

He just looked at you and the empty container. Your head started spinning as you saw him, and you couldn't help but giggle at him as he came to you and picked you up. And walked you to everyone.

"Sanzu did you buy edibles?" Mikey said, glaring at Sanzu, who was a little tipsy from drinking with Ran and Rindou.

"Yeah, I bought some weed brownies the other day. Why are you asking ?" He said as he took a sip of his drink.

Mikey turned to Kakucho.

"Tie Sanzu up," Mikey said as Sanzu had a what did I do look while Kakucho tackled Sanzu and was now tying him up.

——

(After Sanzu was tied up and Mikey explained to him what he had done wrong)

"My poor baby," Kokonoi said as he was smothering you with hugs. As Sanzu was put in time out by Mikey.

You just kept laughing at everyone. "Hahaha, mama Koko," you said as you fell forward and off the chair you were sitting on.

You just kept laughing as Koko started panicking. He picked you up and yelled at Sanzu for bringing drugs into the house.

"Don't yell at Dad, mama," you scream as your mood takes 180.

As Kokonoi started panicking even more as he began to sulk. As Sanzu praises his daughter in his head,

"Y/n, don't be mad at me. I'm Mama Koko, remember," he said as you glared at him.

" it's not my fault. I was just mad," he said as you looked confused

"Then who's fault is it?" you said genuinely confused

"It's- it's Rindou's," Koko said, trying to take the blame off him so you are not mad at him. It worked, and your anger quickly shifted to Rindou.

You began to run at Rindou and attacked him as Ran was trying to pull you off of him while you were punching and kicking Rindou in the face. He was so stunned at what was happening.

Authors notes 📝 

Don't worry. In the next chapter, you and Rindou will be ........ you'll find out 🧐

I hope you liked it😊 I didn't know what to write about, so this is a mess.