Special chapter

Time skip y/n ( your 13)

You woke up from an excellent night's rest to blood everywhere. You looked at it, and your eyes went wide.

'I'm dying,' you thought as you ran to Sanzu to tell him. You sprung up from your bed and instantly went to Sanzu's room only to see him still sleeping peacefully in his bed. ........

So you slapped him to wake him up.

You looked at him as if he was confused about why you woke him up like that.

"I'm dying," you said to him in your most serious voice

"What are you talking about?" Sanzu noted as he was about to fall back asleep

"I woke up, and there was blood everywhere. I think I'm bleeding to death," you said as you started sniffling while thinking of how you want Mama Koko.

Sanzu finally woke up after hearing what you said. After thinking about his raising a teen book, he figured out what was happening.

"You not dying, don't worry. You got your period," he said as he went from tired to severe quickly.

"Is that a Disease?" you said as Sanzu shook his head no.

"Don't worry, I'll call Kokonoi, and he can tell you about it," Sanzu said, trying to get out of having an awkward conversation with his Daughter.

————

(After Kokonoi told you everything)

You were having a tantrum as Sanzu was trying to calm you down.

"This happens every month," you yelled at Sanzu as he was panicking while texting Kokonoi that he needed him.

You just kept on yelling how it wasn't fair. As Sanzu kept on saying, it was alright, and it was expected, but then when you asked him how he knew, he told you he read it, which just pissed you off.

But then, finally, Kokonoi got there just in time.

Authors notes 📝 

I hope you liked it 😊