Part 17

You were running around the house with Kokonoi, who had come to visit you. You two were playing games and watching movies together when you heard a loud noise from Sanzu's Room.

You went over to see what was going on, but as you opened the door, you saw a scene that pretty much traumatized you for life.

Luckily, mama Kokonoi figured out where you went, grabbed you, covered your eyes, and shut the door. He then took you to the living room and sat you down while mentally getting ready to have the talk with a 3-year-old.

"Why was Dad beating up a woman?" you asked. A sigh of relief came from Kokonoi, who acted like he had dodged a crisis.

"Yep, that's what happened, nothing else; your Dad was just fighting someone," he said as he leaned back on the couch.

That's when Sanzu came out of the room, came to you with his shirt on, sat by you, and then proceeded to tell you about 'the birds and the bees' anyway. ( because he didn't think you thought it was just a fight)

Kokonoi slapped Sanzu because he told a 3-year-old who didn't understand this. Then he stood up and took you to his house because he thought your house was no longer a stable place for you. 

Authors notes 📝
Sorry for the short chapter. This chapter is just me getting ready for my next chapter. 💜

⚠️Did you all see the new Tokyo Revengers manga chapter? ⚠️