Ryan / Rip Wheeler

Author's note: This imagine has mentions of sex and bad language. 

***** 

As the youngest daughter of John Dutton, your father was always more worried about you than with the other sons and daughter. Even though you were a grown up woman, your father always looked at you as a teenager and sometimes that could get you on your nerves. He didn't have the right to control your moves. He didn't do it with your sister Beth. So why was it different with you?

Trying to keep you under eye, your father asked Rip to watch you from afar. It wasn't supposed for you to know about it, but you became suspicious when encountering Rip more than twice at town.

Starting to get tired of it, and trying to show your father you were an adult, you became dating (well, going out to have fun with no strings) with Ryan. He was funny, kind and a good kisser, so why not? Your father didn't approve that sort of relationship you have with Ryan, saying he was not the perfect man for you, but you couldn't care less. In fact, saying that only made you want to be with him more.

On the Sunday evening, you went to town with plans of having a drink with Ryan at the bar. When you got there, he was already sitting on the bar chatting with the bartender. He smiled at you as you sat down next to him.

"Hi gorgeous!", he winked at you.

"Hi there.", you smiled.

"May I buy you a beer?", Ryan asked.

"Sure.", you said, and watched him asking for two more beers.

"What's wrong?", Ryan asked, feeling observed by you.

"I was just thinking about how much I want to kiss you right now.", you confessed, touching his hand.

"Why don't you do it?", he invited you, moving his face closer to you hoping you would take the next step.

Your lips touched his, feeling his warm

Your lips touched his, feeling his warm. His kiss tasted like beer, but you didn't mind. It was a short kiss.

"Your old man wouldn't like this.", he said, making you smile.

"I bet not.", you agreed.

At the end of the bar, at a small table, Rip watched you with Ryan, smiling and kissing him. Mr. Dutton asked him to keep you under eye, but what could he do? You were a grown up woman. A beautiful and attractive woman to be honest, and you were free to date whoever you wanted.

There was a trace of jealousy in Rip as he saw you kissing Ryan. Even though he would never admit it, sometimes he wished it was him instead of Ryan.

You and Ryan drank a beer and talked for a while about your days. He was a nice guy to be with and even though you were not in love yet, you enjoyed being beside him.

"Can I take you home?", he asked, and you sensed that taking you home meant more than just driving you home.

"What are we waiting for?", you said and winked at him.

As you both stepped outside the bar, you were already thinking about all the things you and Ryan could do when you got all alone, that you forgot your car parked outside the bar. You jumped on Ryan's car as he drove away from the town. He had the radio on some country music station and his fingers were drumming the wheel. You watched him, imagining how is touch would feel on your naked skin. His strong arms holding you close to his chest as you made love.

"You don't need to make it so obvious.", Ryan spoke, making you stop your naughty thoughts.

"What?", you said.

"I'm just saying I'm thinking about the same thing. If you want, of course."

You felt your cheeks blush. Ryan started to slow down the car as you spoke:

"That's all I'm thinking about right now, to be honest.", You confessed as he stopped the car on the side of the desert road before his lips touch yours.

After you left the bar, Rip followed you from the distance. He knew that Ryan was probably taking you back to the ranch, but John asked him to follow you anywhere. To be honest, Rip wouldn't mind being always by your side if you asked him to. But you were probably falling in love with the cowboy Ryan.

Rip saw from the distance Ryan's car pulling over the side of the road. He slowed down a bit, hoping Ryan would start the car again. As Rip's car was passing Ryan's car stopped on the side of the road, Rip saw you inside it. It was only for some seconds, but there you were sitting on Ryan's lap as his hands travelled under your shirt touching your chest and his mouth kissing you.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me.", he muttered.

", he muttered

And Rip could only wish it was him there instead.