Jimmy Hurdstrom

Although you were nervous because Jimmy could get hurt, you couldn't help but be so proud of your boyfriend. He had discovered his love for rodeos and you were always there to support him. You just wanted to see him happy.

When his turn came, you saw Jimmy getting ready to ride the horse. Lloyd was there with him, and you could see in the expression on Jimmy's face how focused he was. You said a little prayer in silence before you saw the metal doors open. The wild brown horse bounded across the arena, jumping and shaking Jimmy nonstop. Your heart was racing inside your chest. 

Hold on, Jimmy. That was all you thought.

And, thank God, he did. Jimmy held on to the saddle with all his strength in those brief seconds of freedom.

After the competition, Jimmy was exhausted. His body ached when he hugged you.

"(Y / N)." he said, putting his arms slowly around your shoulders. "What did you think? Was I good there?"

"You were amazing. Congratulations love!", You said excitedly, trying not to hurt Jimmy while hugging him. "I'm so proud of you."

Jimmy smiled at you and then lifting the shirt he wore a little bit, he showed you the shiny belt that he earned with all the merit. And you were so proud of him.