Walker

Author's note: This imagine is a part II of the previous one. Could be read on its own. Includes bad language.

Requested by: -JMRM-

*****

You could hear a truck long before you step outside the house. The sun was saying goodbye as the day was getting to an end. Standing on the front porch, you saw a truck you knew very well stopping in the front of the house.

From inside it, your ex-boyfriend greeted you with a wave, before stepping outside.

"(Y/N).", he says your name.

There was nobody in this all world that you wouldn't rather talk than him.

"What are you doing here?", you ask crossing your arms in front of you.

"C'mon (Y/N). Are you still mad? It was all just a stupid mistake. I love you.", he says, getting closer. He is standing next to you on the front porch, maybe hoping you would just fall into his arms again like the fact that he cheated on you more than once didn't matter. "I'm your boyfriend, (Y/N). How long are you going to stay mad?"

"Ex-boyfriend.", you correct him.

"(Y/N)..."

"It's over.", you say, trying to remain calm. "Now get out of my ranch."

"Don't say that, babe...", he speaks again and this time he holds your arm trying to get even closer to you.

From the distance, Walker just finished another day of work in the fields. He sees you almost immediately, standing on the front porch with a guy. 

He notices how uncomfortable you look and jumps out of the fence almost instantly to walk in your direction

"What are you doing, Walker?", he mumbles to himself while walking.

He was near the house when he started hearing your conversation with that guy, that Walker assumed it was that dickhead that broke your heart.

"Please, let me go!", you exclaim, trying to make your ex-boyfriend leave you alone.

"We can make this work, darling.", your ex-boyfriend insists, still holding your right arm.

"She told you to leave her!", you suddenly hear Walker's voice. He is walking in your direction.

"Stay out of this, cowboy!", your ex-boyfriend exclaims to Walker, but that doesn't make Walker go away.

Walker just steps on the front porch and pushes your ex-boyfriend, making him release your arm.