Rip Wheeler

Author's note: This imagine has mentions of sex and bad language.

***** 

Sneaking off your house in the middle of the night to be with Rip was always an adventure. Your father, the great John Dutton, couldn't even dream that you were in love with his right-hand man. 

"Jamie was still awake.", you said as you entered Rip's bedroom one night. It was way too past midnight.

Rip had been laying on his big bed waiting for you to show up. He was so used to be with you that it was hard to fall asleep without you in his arms. 

"I'm just glad you came.", Rip spoke, watching you taking off your coat and laying it down on the chair at the corner of the room. "Now, come here.", he said, pulling the bedsheet aside for you to step inside.

"Not with this dirty clothes.", you said and saw a tiny smile on Rip's lips.

"Just take them off, babe."

Rip was sitting on the bed watching as you stripped down your clothes.

"Nobody told you that spying is a bad thing?", you asked, still undressing yourself. You could see Rip looking at you from the corner of your eyesight. 

"I can't help it, babe. You're so goddamn beautiful."

You smiled as you throw your blue jeans in the direction of the chair, where your other clothes were. You walked to the bed, sitting beside Rip and covering yourself with the bedsheets. Rip placed his arm around your shoulders before kissing you. His lips playing with yours in a gentle kiss.

"Missed me, hum?", you asked between kisses.

Rip stole another kiss from you before replying.

"Let me show you how much.", he said before pulling you in his lap, already ready to make love to his girl.

In the morning, just after the first rays of light hit the Dutton's ranch, you sneaked out of Rip's house in the direction of your home. You were still sleepy, after being awake almost all night. But you didn't mind. Making love with Rip seemed like the closest to Paradise that you had ever been. 

You were still so sleepy, that you didn't notice that Jimmy and Colby were already off their beds when you entered your house quietly after leaving Rip's.

A few hours of good sleep later, you went outside the house, enjoying the morning sun and a good cup of coffee. You stood by the front porch watching the cowboys getting ready to leave for the fields again.

You noticed that your presence was making some cowboys, more especially, Jimmy and Colby, change glances after seeing you.

"What's wrong?", you asked Rip, after getting closer to him. He was also ready to leave for the fields with his horse.

"With Jimmy and Colby?"

"Yeah. They are looking at me weirdly."

Rip smiled.

"Don't worry. They won't tell anyone."

You looked at him confused.

"Tell what?", you asked, but then you understood. "Oh shit, they saw me, didn't they?"

Rip nodded slightly.

"This morning. Leaving my house."

"Shit.", you cussed. "Daddy is going to kill me. And you too."

"Don't worry, (Y/N).", Rip sounded calm.

"Really?"

"They won't tell anyone, believe me. I had a small talk with the boys.", he said. "Who cares if they know we have been together? Fuck it, you know?", Rip simply said.

As long as Jimmy and Colby didn't tell anyone, it would be fine. But everybody knows that sooner or later John Dutton always gets to know everything going on in his ranch. And in that case, you and Rip would have a lot to explain to your daddy.