Walker

Author's note: Part III of the Walker's imagine. Hope y'all like it.

*****

Some days, when the sun was beginning to disappear into the horizon, you like to stay out of the big house and enjoy the warm weather. Usually the cowboys are moving around, always busy with work, and Rip sure knows how to keep them walking the line.

One month went by since the moment when Walker caught you trying to hide your tears, and as the days went on and on, the tears were almost dry. No man deserved your tears, specially a liar and a cheater.

So now, you were standing by the front porch, watching the cowboys on their horses after a long day. A specific cowboy caught your attention, with his big hat and mysterious ways. Walker must have seen you almost immediately, and smiled in your direction. You just smiled back at him.

After a hard day on the field, seeing you made all Walker's pains disappear

After a hard day on the field, seeing you made all Walker's pains disappear. He knew that in the ranch he was just another cowboy, and you were his boss's daughter, but, first of all, Walker was a man, and you were the most special woman he had ever seen in his life. The kiss you shared at the bunkhouse was still running around his mind all the time. There was something magnetic about you that made him look around and search for you anywhere in the ranch.

After leaving his horse at the stable, Walker saw you still standing on the porch, as his body filled with bravery to go talk to you.

"Alright, here's your chance...", He mumbled to himself while walking in your direction.

", He mumbled to himself while walking in your direction

You greeted him with a smile. Walker took his hat off and his lips curved into a smile before speaking:

"Hey there."

"Hi Walker.", You reply. " Hard day, hum?"

"Hard as hell, miss."

You smiled.

"I think we are way to past 'miss'.", you said. The truth was that the kiss you shared with Walker was on your mind... The taste of strong whiskey on his tongue and the softness of your lips against his.

Walker looked around him to see Rip standing by the stable's door. He wished he could just hold you in his arms and kiss you again.

"Rip will kill me for talking to my boss's daughter.", Walker mumbled, remembering the night when he got hurt and that you kissed him on his lips. Rip just didn't hit Walker because he was already hurt. But he sure was keeping Walker under his eye.

"He won't do that.", You say. "Beside, I can talk to whoever I want, when I want. I'm big girl."

"I can see that.", Walker takes a look at you and a cheesy smile appear on his lips. "Is that drink deal still standing?"

"I thought you had forgotten that.", You say. To be honest, you could use a drink with a good company.

"How could I?"

From the pocket of your jacket, you take your car key out. You throw it to Walker that catches it without break it.

"I know a great bar. Do you mind to drive?", You ask.

"Not at all." , Walker says, walking side by side with you to the car, without even thinking about all the explanations he would have to give to Rip when he got back.